madewithroids is offline New Member

After Cycle Dilemma

Hey guys, I recently finished my cycle three weeks ago. I had blood levels checked and my Liver enzymes were 550 (normal range is 30-50) and my Test levels were way above average so I decided not to take my Nolva as I thought it would damage my liver even more, I did take HCG for two weeks tho. I had my bloodwork done again on the second week of HCG and my test levels were all in normal ranges, now my question is its been a week and a half since my last shot of HCG and my liver enzymes have now dropped down to 70 (still above normal but not that high) so im not sure if my test is still in the normal range from my last blood test or if I should take Nolva now (im worried about taking it as im scared of it damaging my liver further) Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think nolvadex is toxic to the liver. However, it can cause vaginal itching, discharge and hot flashes!

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    What oral stuff did you take and how much??

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    What oral stuff did you take and how much??
    I took anavar at 50mg everyday for 4 weeks then followed by two weeks of 100mg everyday, I also took arimidex . I did fuck up and drink alcohol at a festival too.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madewithroids View Post
    Hey guys, I recently finished my cycle three weeks ago. I had blood levels checked and my Liver enzymes were 550 (normal range is 30-50) and my Test levels were way above average so I decided not to take my Nolva as I thought it would damage my liver even more, I did take HCG for two weeks tho. I had my bloodwork done again on the second week of HCG and my test levels were all in normal ranges, now my question is its been a week and a half since my last shot of HCG and my liver enzymes have now dropped down to 70 (still above normal but not that high) so im not sure if my test is still in the normal range from my last blood test or if I should take Nolva now (im worried about taking it as im scared of it damaging my liver further) Any advice would be appreciated thanks!
    What cycle was you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    What cycle was you on?
    10 week test E 500mg, 6 weeks Anavar at 50mg everyday for the first four weeks then followed by 100mg everyday for two more weeks, first 4 weeks T3 and arimidex half a tab every other day

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    10 week test E 500mg, 6 weeks Anavar at 50mg everyday for the first four weeks then followed by 100mg everyday for two more weeks, first 4 weeks T3 and arimidex half a tab every other day
    The 6 weeks of Var is what did it. Oral steroids have to me chemically altered (alkylation) to prevent the liver from destroying the compound as soon as it hits the blood stream. This 17-alkylation is very hard for the liver to combat and is extremely hepatotoxic.

Injectable streroid are kind meh, when it comes to serious side effects. However oral steroids can cause some very very serious problems. Never take them more than 4 weeks. And according to that Panel you might not ever want to again. You seems sensitive to the liver sides.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The 6 weeks of Var is what did it. Oral have to me chemically altered (alkylation) to prevent the liver from destroying the compound as soon as it hits the blood stream. This 17-alkylation is very hard for the liver to combat and is extremely hepatotoxic.

Injectable streroid are kind meh, when it comes to serious side effects. However oral can cause some very very serious problems. Never take them more than 4 weeks. And according to that Panel you might not ever want to again. You seems sensitive to the liver sides.
    Thanks for your advice, do you think I should take the nolva then, I took hcg for PCT but didn't wanna have the nolva just in case it would damage my liver more, what would you suggest?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Use your nolva, its toxicity is to a minimum.

Surprised that your livery enzymes are so high from the var, 6 weeks is a bit OTT though... where you drinking alcohol on cycle?

For future reference, if this is how you react to orals. Keep away from them!

I agree 6 weeks is pushing it. I'm an advocate of 4 weeks especially in your case where your liver seems very sensitive. PCT drugs can also raise liver enzymes if ran for extended periods however with your sensitivity it could effect you quicker. Bottom line you need blood test in 2 weeks for your liver and 4 weeks to assess your HPTA.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 08-08-2017 at 03:35 AM.

I agree 6 weeks is pushing it. I'm an advocate of 4 weeks especially in your case where your liver seems very sensitive. PCT drugs can also raise liver enzymes if ran for extended periods however with your sensitivity it could effect you quicker. Bottom line you need blood test in 2 weeks for your liver and 4 weeks to assess your HPTA.
    So I do not take my Nolva and just wait a month and then test my Testosterone levels .etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Use your nolva, its toxicity is to a minimum.

Surprised that your livery enzymes are so high from the var, 6 weeks is a bit OTT though... where you drinking alcohol on cycle?

For future reference, if this is how you react to orals. Keep away from them!
    Yeah man I did mess up and drink alcohol on a festival I went to for the weekend

So I do not take my Nolva and just wait a month and then test my Testosterone levels .etc?
    Correct but you need to check liver in around a week and a half to two

Correct but you need to check liver in around a week and a half to two
    Thanks so in a month if my testosterone levels come out low do I take the nolva then? hopefully with the HCG that I had post cycle my levels will return to normal and I wont need the nolva.

Thanks so in a month if my testosterone levels come out low do I take the nolva then? hopefully with the HCG that I had post cycle my levels will return to normal and I wont need the nolva.
    If it comes out low then yes nolva and clomid would be advised without hcg though because that will further inhibit testicular function.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would also believe your anavar was a mix of different orals to mimic anavar. It also seems.your sensitive to orals like other have said it's best to stay away, but at least you got bloodwork done. If you hadn't you could've done some real damage to yourself in the future. You should also avoid drinking while on cycle.

Thread Information