TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Hardness during Bulking: Help!

Hello to everyone, i am planning my next winter bulking probably like this:

1-12 750 Sust/w
    1-10 500/600 Deca /w
    Hcg 500 ui/w throghout entire cycle until PCT
    adex 0.25 Eod
    Cabaser 0.5 2 x week

What do you think I can combine well with this to give muscle hardness and densities? I verified that these two are great for mass but I can not get good muscle quality, also I would like to avoid oral this time and I have never used Tren until now (I would wait to use it next cycles)

Can I use for example Drostanolone enantate 400 mg/w for the purpose?
    Or just I have to eat clean and lower sodium as much as possible?

nobody??

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I think you're running to much gear, have you done a cycle like that before?
    I personally prefer to keep the test a bit lower than the extra stuff you're adding in but everyone is different...

My personal opinion is to lower the test dosage

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You won't look 'hard' unless you are lean. Even then it doesn't always follow especially if you are young and don't have muscle maturity.

Your Adex dose may be too low and I'd want to run deca 12 weeks minimum.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes I did 6 bulk cycles until now with 500/600 mg Test/w and Deca 400 mg/w max..

Why shouldn't I increase Test at this point? Do you recommend me keeping Sust 500 mg/w and Deca 600 mg/w?

What do you mean Back in Black? "you won't look hard unless you are lean"? I don't understand

I think I'll fix adex dosage during cycle because last year it sents my estrogens under the heels (like estradiol <40 from the blood tests)

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All of the hardness talk is in your head. When bulking, dont try to look hard. Your muscle density isn't going to change due to any steroid . Focus your energy on the task at hand. Your doses aren't newbie doses, so I'm assuming you have experience. And as BIB mentioned, deca really needs more time to get the most out of it. Muscle hardness, as you read about and such, is a look and not an actual feel. When you begin to lean out, your muscles tend to look harder. Even feel harder due to the lack of fat/water. Stick to the original plan and don't fall into the trap of thinking more is better. That's a habit that's hard to break.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    All of the hardness talk is in your head. When bulking, dont try to look hard. Your muscle density isn't going to change due to any steroid. Focus your energy on the task at hand. Your doses aren't newbie doses, so I'm assuming you have experience. And as BIB mentioned, deca really needs more time to get the most out of it. Muscle hardness, as you read about and such, is a look and not an actual feel. When you begin to lean out, your muscles tend to look harder. Even feel harder due to the lack of fat/water. Stick to the original plan and don't fall into the trap of thinking more is better. That's a habit that's hard to break.
    Ok, thanks for advices.
    I'll run Deca to 12 weeks together with Sust ... so, according to you what dosages should I keep? 500 sust and 600 deca?

Thread Information