MRBOJANGLE is offline New Member

Test Prop/Tren A--Test E/Tren E switch mid cycle

Hey guys, I'm looking to start a cycle in a couple days and was thinking about running this. Just wanted to share my thoughts and get some EDUCATED input. I've done Test P and Tren A several times and enjoyed it (usually with winny but that made my joints hurt and don't really feel like it this time). I'm sure there is a post about this somewhere but I've been looking for a few days and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for and honestly there are (to put it nicely) a lot of miss informed people out there I don't claim to be an expert by an means but have been using and researching PEDs for almost 9 years now. I've never done this though.

wk 1-4: Test P 100mg/Tren A 50mg eod (Increasing Tren by 25mg a wk)
    wk 4-12: Test E 250mg/Tren E 200 x 2 per wk.
    wk 1-12: Hgh 2iu ed/ hcg 250iu eod/ arimidex 0.25 eod

wk 1-12: TNE 50-100mg / additional arimidex 0.25 (When needed for the extra boost Pre WO)

Question: Is there any reason why I shouldn't switch esters mid cycle?

I would like to get it into my system fast but do a little less pinning later. I don't really care if I gain a little bit of water retention from the Test E. Let me know what you think.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, you plan on stopping the fast ester the day you start pinning the slow ester. The prop/ace will be out your system in a few days and then a few weeks later you will start noticing the long esters. It makes no sense to me.

Switching esters will cause changes in Peak levels no matter what, making E2 control more challenging to say the least. As a knock on effect, if you aren't controlling E2 then prolactin may become an issue.

Why such a hurry for the test to kick in? Why will you feel the need for TNE?

Hcg should be 250iu x 2 per week up until 3 days before PCT starts. Your AI should also be taken until 3 days before PCT starts.

You don't mention a PCT.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Well, you plan on stopping the fast ester the day you start pinning the slow ester. The prop/ace will be out your system in a few days and then a few weeks later you will start noticing the long esters. It makes no sense to me.

Switching esters will cause changes in Peak levels no matter what, making E2 control more challenging to say the least. As a knock on effect, if you aren't controlling E2 then prolactin may become an issue.

Hcg should be 250iu x 2 per week up until 3 days before PCT starts. Your AI should also be taken until 3 days before PCT starts.

You don't mention a PCT.
    well said

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    It would make more sense to switch to another steroid if your gains are plateauing. I wouldn't bother switching esters... makes as much sense as switching from sugar cubes to spoonfuls of sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

You don't mention a PCT.
    First, thanks for your input.

Here's the longer more complicated story. I had to have a surgery on my testicles over 10 years ago, leaving me producing only about half the Test someone my age (31 now) should be according to the Dr.s and BW. I stuck with the Dr's protocol Cyp 200 1x wk. for a while. Then started doing it myself because 1) its way cheaper 2) hate going to Dr's 3) wanted to be able to run higher test cycles and stacks. (for whatever reason my Dr's have had absolutely not AI protocol. They offered hcg only if I was interested in having kids anytime soon).

In the past I has still run PCT for 2-3 months thinking that my body needed a break, but after doing research it appears to be less healthy to be running low T for any length of time.

The last 6 months I haven't taken any test because I had to travel a lot and was distracted. I ran clomid for the first 3 months starting at 150mg and tappering down. It might have helped a little. but with my condition I really need to be on some test all the time. Even eating supper clean, cal deficient and working out 5-6x a wk for the last 3 months. My strength and recovery sucks and BF way up. I'm gonna get BW done tomorrow, so ill know how bad it really is.

Probably should have started with that in the post. I guess the real question that I didnt find a great answer to on the TRT board or anywhere else is

Q: How do I transition from a shorter ester cycle to a longer one when coming off cycle and back to normal TRT levels?

I will repost the question on the TRT board as well.

I really want to run the shorter esters for a time. I want Tren for the LMM, Lipolysis and nutrient uptake efficiency. and even though its been over a year since use. I know my body handles it well.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    No idea why you've structured your protocol with starting the long ester 4 weeks in, counter productive and your blood levels will be all over the shot.

If you'd been researching for 9 years your cycle wouldn't look like this man.... go do some real research!

Start EVERYTHING on day 1, drop the short esters 4 weeks in.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 08-09-2017 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

I never said I was good at doing research. haha. Thanks man. should I do the longer esters at lower dosage for any length prior to week 4?

Actually you guys are right. It doesn't make any sense to switch esters mid cycle. I was trying to get to creative. Im just going to do the Test P/Tren A eod for the whole cycle. and save the others for another cycle down the road. SO

wk 1-12: Test P 100mg/ Tren A 50mg eod/ HGH 2iu ed / HCG 250iu 2x wk / dex 0.25 eod

wk 8: Test E 300mg per wk?

I still have the question of what to do transitioning back to TRT levels after the cycle. Ill ask on a new thread in TRT section as well. But should I maybe start Test E 300 per week on week 8? Ive got a couple months to figure it out but always happy to learn anything I can from you guys.

Thread Information