Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: About to start my first cycle

UnfazedLion10 is offline New Member

About to start my first cycle

I've been trying to get my hands on steroids for years now but I'm finally close to getting them. I guess it worked out better because I was young and skinny

I'm 6'1", 180 lbs, and I'm 23 years old. I'm still fairly skinny but not skin and bones like I usee to be with a little bit of muscle, just mainly thin due to my physique.

Does anybody have tips, advice for me. I'm looking to buy test, should I stack or keep it simple? Any bit of advice would be great.

Cheers

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    RESEARCH. There's plenty of threads on here you should be reading....
    charger69 likes this.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    It's amazes me how the monitors on this forum can maintain their sanity. I see the same answers literally everyday to the same questions. Read the stickys. Do some more research. Easily done through a search or literally look down the page 10-15 threads and see the same thread topic as the OP only the guy was 24 and about to start his first cycle. See the responses.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you need to learn how to eat befor you cycle you are way too light for your size and anything you gain you will lose.You just don't have a foundation to build on and you are too young and can damage to your body.Hit our diet section learn how to eat and build a foundation natty bro.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    It's amazes me how the monitors on this forum can maintain their sanity. I see the same answers literally everyday to the same questions. Read the stickys. Do some more research. Easily done through a search or literally look down the page 10-15 threads and see the same thread topic as the OP only the guy was 24 and about to start his first cycle. See the responses.
    Yeah it does get old everyone wants to get big now they don't realize it takes yrs of hard work.

Thread Information