Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Test level testing and are any changes permanent?

borlef is offline Junior Member

Test level testing and are any changes permanent?

Ppl say you want to have your test levels tested at a lab while on gear, but if the values show up super high, what do you actually do about it?

Are any of the changes permanent? Body hair, muscle size, coarsening of skin, etc.?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borlef View Post
    Ppl say you want to have your test levels tested at a lab while on gear, but if the values show up super high, what do you actually do about it?

Are any of the changes permanent? Body hair, muscle size, coarsening of skin, etc.?
    The only reason I see getting testosterone checked while on a cycle is to identify weather or not the testosterone your taking is exactly that, or to check how much of the testosterone your body is using. If the reading comes back super high that can be a good or a bad thing, depending on a few things. 1. being what cycle your on and 2. How much of it is actually being used.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 08-11-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    The only reason I see getting testosterone checked while on a cycle is to identify weather or not the testosterone your taking is exactly that, or to check how much of the testosterone your body is using. If the reading comes back super high that can be a good or a bad thing, depending on a few things. 1. being what cycle your on and 2. How much of it is actually being used.
    I agree with this. Also checking e2 while on can be beneficial.

Thread Information