Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Clove1234
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Oral cycle length Q

RazorSharp88 is offline New Member

Oral cycle length Q

Everything you read will tell you oral cycle length should be 4-6 weeks with a week off in between or so. I have a friend who’s ran heavy gear many times who said OR I could just run say Dbol for my entire 12wk cycle if I just take one day off a week from it. Wondering if that’s enough to preserve liver damage...

Does anyone have any experience in testing that theory? If not what are your thoughts.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Find a new friend he is a idiot don't run a Dbol only cycle it's not good you need test in every cycle.
    wrecks72 likes this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I agree
    wrecks72 likes this.

wrecks72 is offline New Member
    Friends aren't always right. The best advice my "Friends" in the game ever gave me was "Do your own research".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m not doing oral only lol I’m running it with test e 500/wk 12wks

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Find a new friend he is a idiot don't run a Dbol only cycle it's not good you need test in every cycle.
    Last edited by RazorSharp88; 02-03-2018 at 08:36 PM.

I’m not doing oral only lol I’m running it with test e 500/wk 12wks

Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    I agree

Why do you think I made this thread lol

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Well you did not specify that, in any case I wouldn’t personally recommend running an oral for that long. However i have seen differnt opinions. I think 6 weeks is standard for an oral cycle

The thing about orals is that the gains are very temporary. Dbol can pack 25lbs on you in a month but it's all water weight. As soon as you get off, your body will shed the water and you'll lose most of your gains. A lot of the water weight gained with Dbol sits outside of the muscles. This is water retention, not good for a bodybuilder. You want the water inside of your muscles or hypertrophy, which is good for bodybuilders. The orals jump starts this process until the Test kicks in. It's the Test that will give you the long term gains. I never run orals anymore. I don't see the benefit versus liver stress of orals when I have Test available.
    mboon94 likes this.

Thanks bro ya I have to keep that in mind. I have both Dbol and Drol and I haven’t decided which I want to use, I might just do 25mg/day of both. What’s your opinion?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorSharp88 View Post
    Everything you read will tell you oral cycle length should be 4-6 weeks with a week off in between or so. I have a friend who’s ran heavy gear many times who said OR I could just run say Dbol for my entire 12wk cycle if I just take one day off a week from it. Wondering if that’s enough to preserve liver damage...
    Your question was confusing and I can see where many misunderstood that you were asking about an oral only cycle. With that I don't think everything you read will tell you that an oral cycle should be between 4-6 weeks. It just depends on the oral. I like GHs 10 week D-bol Taper method. 4 weeks of Dbol would be a waste, 4 weeks of any oral is probably a waste except maybe on the back end of a cycle. T-bol can be used for 8 weeks, some have used it for a few weeks longer. Anavar just as long. Of course always use liver support while on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorSharp88 View Post
    Thanks bro ya I have to keep that in mind. I have both Dbol and Drol and I haven’t decided which I want to use, I might just do 25mg/day of both. What’s your opinion?
    If you're really wanting to run an oral cycle, run the Dbol right up front. Take 50mg/ed of Dbol for the first 4 weeks. You're going to gain a lot of water weight. I got "moon face" the first time I ran Dbol. I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks. My strength and endurance went up too. When I got off of Dbol after the first 4 weeks the Test kicked in and I slowly lost about 15lbs of water weight.

16bPJerri is offline New Member
    I think u need to add test

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 16bPJerri View Post
    I think u need to add test
    Yeah, but test esters are not the only injectable compounds he might choose to add to his oral roid cycle.

Thread Information