Mike-W is offline New Member

Stomach/digestion problems & Pelvic pain

Hi guys.
    Has anyone in here exsperinced stomach/gut issues and or pain arround the groin area while using test e. I have been tested and scanned for every possible issue but nothing is comming up. The only thing i can think of that has changed arround of the time it came was that i was running a 500mg a week on test e. But never had this problem with it before.

Symtoms were bloating, sudden food intolerance, and pain arround my groin/pelvic area. There is talk about IBS but there is Nothing to show, No inflamation of the bowel s or in my blood.

Wish you all a great day.

DasHellman is offline New Member
    I got that when my balls were shrinking. I kinda have the pain still but its because i had to come off cycle for a week for medical reason. My first week had the pain in the groin but after a day or two it went away. Im no expert but from what i read i would say to ignore it for a few days. If its still there then someone else will jnow more on it.
    Maybe take a pain med? Tylenol... or advil..? Or if you somehow have it maybe and oxy..? They are all suggestions. Im from CO so we have access to rec MJ and im sure an indica would deff do the trick if you are into that stiff (i quit doing it a month ago for negative body effect reasons). Follow the laws in your state/country for the last thing or dont cause obv we are doing worse bcause a simple dosage of advil takes my pain away lol. All just suggestions and all bodys differ.

Jonbana is offline Member
    usually with back pain in that area is a sign of kidney problems and they are over worked I would get them checked

Couchlock is offline Banned
    When you get this severe pain does it also feel like it's tightening your chest?

I experienced this for almost a decade before the guy in the health food store listen to my story and recommended I get check for gastroparesis turns out that's exactly what it was

The symptoms include almost feels like a opiate withdrawal you shake and sweat hot and cold flashes feels like there's a cannonball in your stomach you can't shit you can't throw up you just sit there and agony

Emergency room run MRIs blood test the whole nine yards tells you nothing's wrong with you ends up giving you a shot of morphine or Dilaudid and you wake up 2 hours later feeling somewhat okay

Does this sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    When you get this severe pain does it also feel like it's tightening your chest?

I experienced this for almost a decade before the guy in the health food store listen to my story and recommended I get check for gastroparesis turns out that's exactly what it was

The symptoms include almost feels like a opiate withdrawal you shake and sweat hot and cold flashes feels like there's a cannonball in your stomach you can't shit you can't throw up you just sit there and agony

Emergency room run MRIs blood test the whole nine yards tells you nothing's wrong with you ends up giving you a shot of morphine or Dilaudid and you wake up 2 hours later feeling somewhat okay

Does this sound familiar?
    Doesnt really sound like my simtoms no mate, but thanks for the replie, deffently worth a shot getting looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    usually with back pain in that area is a sign of kidney problems and they are over worked I would get them checked
    so fare blood work has seemed fine, but waiting for new blood tests i had done last week, so we will see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by DasHellman View Post
    I got that when my balls were shrinking. I kinda have the pain still but its because i had to come off cycle for a week for medical reason. My first week had the pain in the groin but after a day or two it went away. Im no expert but from what i read i would say to ignore it for a few days. If its still there then someone else will jnow more on it.
    Maybe take a pain med? Tylenol... or advil..? Or if you somehow have it maybe and oxy..? They are all suggestions. Im from CO so we have access to rec MJ and im sure an indica would deff do the trick if you are into that stiff (i quit doing it a month ago for negative body effect reasons). Follow the laws in your state/country for the last thing or dont cause obv we are doing worse bcause a simple dosage of advil takes my pain away lol. All just suggestions and all bodys differ.
    Did you allso have sudden food intallerance and bloated stomach?

Thread Information