• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Gear thickness

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Gear thickness

Ok, I have 100mg npp that is the thinnest gear I have ever drawn. I have always found clear oils to be thinner but this stuff is just short of ridiculously thin.

It has been many years since I purchased anything less than 200mg ml, but I would certainly think the dosage per ml wouldnt affect fluidity much if any.

Gear is from a "trusted supplier" but I can draw 3ml into a syringe with a 25 ga. 11/2 pin in about 30 seconds.

Not familiar with fast acting esters like phenylpropionate
    and am slightly concerned with how thin this is. I realize different carrier oils have different fluidity and color but I have never seen any carrier so thin.
    All the deca , test, and tren I have ordered in the past had different color but were always drew about the same.

Anyone have any input on this?

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    I have sp prop and its some of the thinnest oil I had also. color is clear which kinda threw me off
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    I have sp prop and its some of the thinnest oil I had also. color is clear which kinda threw me off
    I have had some spectacular gear that was clear and much of it came from this guy. It is stealth sachets but good lord its thin. I usually preload syringes because it takes so long to draw but I just drew 30 ml of this up and shot it into sterile vials in 10 min.

did you ever try the balken dbols 10mg? sorry to hijak your post

Obs
    Yes, a couple of times. They are what you would expect. Very consistent. Good results at 30mg per day. Even better at 50mg per day.

Obs
    I ran cheaper dbol at 100mg per day and the results were about the same as bp at 50

ok thanks bro

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    ok thanks bro
    No prob. I have used enough bp I consider them pharma grade. They are in other countries.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think that it is just your lack of using short esthers in a long time. They are much quicker to fill the syringe. I have never used NPP, but I can load a slin syringe with test prop pretty quickly. Tren ace and mast take longer so I remove the plunger and back fill. Im an impatient mofo. You should be good if it is from a trusted source.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I think that it is just your lack of using short esthers in a long time. They are much quicker to fill the syringe. I have never used NPP, but I can load a slin syringe with test prop pretty quickly. Tren ace and mast take longer so I remove the plunger and back fill. Im an impatient mofo. You should be good if it is from a trusted source.
    Thanks for that. Its been a decade since I used short esters. Just what I was hoping to hear.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Thanks for that. Its been a decade since I used short esters. Just what I was hoping to hear.
    Esters shouldn't have a noticeable effect on the thickness of the oil. The solvents and carriers will determine that, IMHO.
    A compound in castor oil draws much slower than a compound in cottonseed oil. I feel that grapeseed oil draws faster than cottonseed oil.

Edit: I have done a reasonable amount of home brewing in my past and never noticed a difference between drawing test prop vs, test cyp or tren ace vs. tren enanthate .
    If ester determined the thickness of a compound, bases (without an ester) would fly like sh!t through a goose, and we all know bases don't draw any faster, right?
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-12-2017 at 07:43 AM.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

xTyson is offline Junior Member
    My recent package also had thin oil.. I put a drop on my finger it looked so thin lol.. Long time trusted supplier though, and no issues. But damn. I'm going to try and find out the carrier oil on it, maybe start using it on my own brew. Stuff is so clear and thin, makes my stuff look like dollar store brand

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xTyson View Post
    My recent package also had thin oil.. I put a drop on my finger it looked so thin lol.. Long time trusted supplier though, and no issues. But damn. I'm going to try and find out the carrier oil on it, maybe start using it on my own brew. Stuff is so clear and thin, makes my stuff look like dollar store brand
    Probably peach kernel oil if the supplier is who I think it is.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 18ga needles to draw, nothing takes more than a second or two
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since I mix everything in the same syringe, there is definetly a difference in thickness. I always take the thicker ones first so that I can get the air in the vial to assist. If you really want to magnify it, try a slin pin.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS oils can vary due to the carrier oils. Sesame,cottonseed,GSO,MCT are commonly used and can all have a different thickness.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Used MCT oil for my homebrew and it is very, very thin. Genesis cypionate which I used for most of my previous cycle is also done with MCT oil. Genesis gave me bad PIP but not for my friend. My homebrew test E with 2% BA 10% BB is giving me PIP too lol. Next time its grapeseed or cottonseed oil with less BA and BB.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    AAS oils can vary due to the carrier oils. Sesame,cottonseed,GSO,MCT are commonly used and can all have a different thickness.
    I said that already.

Thread Information