• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By guitarzan
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Test E/Deca/Eq/Abombs/Dbol

bangerz is offline New Member

Test E/Deca/Eq/Abombs/Dbol

Yo guys, I've sort of been lurker on this forum and a couple others for several years now. I made an account a few years ago when I was 18 but it was an old high school email so I can't even recover the info. I was hoping to receive some advices (hehe) on this cycle that I will be starting next month because it will be my most complex one yet. This might be a long post so please bear with me haha

Background:

Training: 8 years. I started lifting my first freshman year of high school and I've been consistent ever since, its my life.

Sports: I ran track and did swimming for most of my life, but now I am dedicating myself fully to bodybuilding.

Height: 5'6

Weight: Varies a lot ofc. Right now I'm at 162. Highest I've been was 178. Weight has never really been a primary concern of mine.

Bodyfat: Easily under 10%, If I had to guess I would say 8%. Ive been a lean mofo my whole life even on dbol ,test, and natty bulks. (I'll be posting pics before I start the cycle because I plan on logging it.)

Previous Cycle Experience:

1st: Dbol only no Pct. I did this when I was 16 if I remember correctly. A couple of my friends on the football team started hoping on gear in the hopes of going D1 (MANY DID) and I always lifted with them so I just joined in on the festivities. I wouldn't do any injectables because I was King Bitch but I did do 8 weeks of dbol (yeah you read that correctly) and I got strong and big as an ox. I don't remember the doses tho tbh

2nd: Var only when I was 17. Yeah I know, I was young, dumb, and I had access. I got shredded af.

3rd: much more planned out Test E (500mg) Weeks 1-12 and Dbol Weeks 1-4 30mg PCT was climid for 21 days I can't remember the dosing scheme tho I was 19

4th: I was 21. This cycle kind of got fucked. It w as supposed to be dbol weeks 1-4 at 60mg and Test E weeks 1-12 at 600mg. Everything was going well until Weeks 10 when I got suspended from college from college for reasons and when I was home my mom kicked me out of the apartment. My PCT along with the last two weeks of test was in that apartment. So, I had to stay with an uncle with no money, no gym membership, no test, and no PCT or 2.5 months. As you can imagine my body went to absolute shit. (This was earlier this year)

Now here I am and I'm about to return to school. As I said earlier, I am completely dedicating myself to bodybuilding and I want to reach 195 by January. For now, my next cycle will go as follows:

Test E: 600mg Split into 2 pins twice per week for weeks 1-13
    Deca : 400mg: Split into 2 pins twice per week for weeks 1-11
    Eq:500mg: 1 pin once per week 1-11 (mainly for appetite because I've always had trouble eating)
    Dbol: 30mg Weeks 1-4
    Anadrol : 50mg Weeks 1-4
    Aromasin : 12.5mg eod throughout

PCT: Clomid Weeks 16-20 100/50/50/50

Training and Diet are spot on if you want more details feel free to ask. I guess my main questions would be: Are the dosages and lengths good? Is caber or prami really necessary because I'm having trouble finding these? Should I add nova to my pct as well?

Thanks for any help bros

no need for 1.5 to 2 grams a week of gear when you weigh 162lbs.
    you just really need 500mg of test a week and lots more food per day.
    songdog and PT1982 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above way too much gear bro rely more on food less on drugs and your body will love you for it.
    PT1982 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    no need for 1.5 to 2 grams a week of gear when you weigh 162lbs.
    you just really need 500mg of test a week and lots more food per day.
    Agreed.

You should really get some bloodwork too. All those cycles with none or incomplete PCT and still only 22?!?! Get some, see where you are at.

And read these

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ffect-you.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way he's being serious. He's trolling. All of that gear with that extremely weak, joke of a pct. I could be feeding without knowing.
    guitarzan likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have probably already fucked up your natural production, why not take five compounds at 22?

Just joking, that would be very unwise. Like the guys said, get blood work and see how much damage you have already done
    PT1982 and charger69 like this.

Nah not trolling. And Back in Black, I have already read those posts many times thanks tho. For everyone else, I actually get blood work done 2-3 times a year and I have been doing so since I was 17. The only time something didn't check out was about a week after the end of my var cycle when my doc informed me that my liver values were slightly elevated. Other than that there has never been anything out of whack.

On another note, I'm pretty dead set on doing this cycle. My only main concerns like I stated in the first post was my PCT (which Imo is way blown out of proportion on the internet), but again since I'm adding more compounds into the mix I felt that I should place more emphasis on constructing it properly.

And I also don't think that weight should be of any concern when starting AAS, rather it should be years of experience training and dieting accordingly. Like I said, my weight fluctuates throughout the year. At the start of the summer, I was 152 and shredded to the bone. Over the past 6 weeks or so, I've upped my carbs and calories significantly, and I predict I'll be between 165-168 when I even begin the cycle. If weight and beginning AAS were correlated, I might as well just do some GOMAD nonsense and bloat up to 190, but that would be useless.

The last thing I would like to add is that the only reason I'm adding the EQ is to experience the increase in appetite since the Test and Deca will be the heavy hitters in the cycle, so whatever the minimum dose would be for me to achieve the appetite increase is what I'm looking for. And the only reason, I'm adding drol is to cut my dbol dose in half from my past cycle to experience the synergistic effect that I keep hearing about.

thanks for any inputs

Test E/Deca/Eq/Abombs/Dbol-20170816_192533.jpg Test E/Deca/Eq/Abombs/Dbol-20170816_192600.jpg Test E/Deca/Eq/Abombs/Dbol-20170816_192626.jpg

I've tried to attach the least self-incriminating pics that I have of myself from this summer. The first one is obviously a little edited because I through that up on the gram
    Last edited by bangerz; 08-16-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bangerz View Post
    And I also don't think that weight should be of any concern when starting AAS, rather it should be years of experience training and dieting accordingly. Like I said, my weight fluctuates throughout the year. At the start of the summer, I was 152 and shredded to the bone. Over the past 6 weeks or so, I've upped my carbs and calories significantly, and I predict I'll be between 165-168 when I even begin the cycle. If weight and beginning AAS were correlated, I might as well just do some GOMAD nonsense and bloat up to 190, but that would be useless.
    No-one said anything about you being too small to take AAS.
    Too late for that, you've already done 4 cycles.

What we are saying is that you do not need to take that much gear at your size.
    You could take half as much and make just as much gains.
    songdog and PT1982 like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please post your latest bloodwork.
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information