tak301 is offline New Member

Test Prop First Cycle advice

5'10-202lbs-25% BF 22 yrs
    Currently on my first cycle of test prop ( true 100) 1.2 cc eod. 12 weeks. nolvadex for pct. I'm at the end of my second week my goal is to lose weight but also add muscle I've been Intermittent fasting along with training 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days, I'm planning on bulking the last month but I was hoping for advice or pointers the shots bite but I got a decent pain tolerance I've seen a lot of stuff about running gear at a higher bf% and not to do it but I committed. Is there anything I could be doing better on? should I change something up?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I answered in your other thread but 3 times a week cardio is pathetic when cutting. You also can’t bulk and cut in the same cycle.

tak301 is offline New Member
    Cardio in the morning and I lift at night followed by sauna and I'm eating clean as hell

Do you realize that your brain continues to mature until about mid 20's? Taking exogenous Test can affect your HPTA and the pituitary gland which controls several important hormones is part of your brain. Effectively, taking steroids at your age can affect your brain.

Thread Information