joe_capone is offline Member

finally i injected 8 mins ago

took a shower... got out relaxed myleg wiped alcohol stick the pin in my right quad aspirated, no blood.... i feel fine so far.. injected 250 mg of sustanon . here goes my cycle im going to take 10 mg of nolva tommorow morning and run throughout. prone to peice of shit gyno. if anyone knows how to divide sustanon for eod use at 500 mg please explain how. so far one ampule out of 20 is gone i was thinking about doing it the old fashiond way 1 amp every 5 days.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    took a shower... got out relaxed myleg wiped alcohol stick the pin in my right quad aspirated, no blood.... i feel fine so far.. injected 250 mg of sustanon. here goes my cycle im going to take 10 mg of nolva tommorow morning and run throughout. prone to peice of shit gyno. if anyone knows how to divide sustanon for eod use at 500 mg please explain how. so far one ampule out of 20 is gone i was thinking about doing it the old fashiond way 1 amp every 5 days.
    you are going to need 2 amps per week, so it comes out to be one amp every 3.5 days. i would alternate between every 3 and 4 days per amp as that is the proper dosage for you.

i just think your numbers are a little fudged, thats all. you certainly aren't stumbling around on the basic information like sust injection frequency.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same problem. I dont like taking it twice a week cause there is too big of a gap between injections. 3 days then 4 days. I think I am gonna buy some more sust and inject every 3 days and forget about the week method. Just every three days. Means I will need like 7 more amps. Maybe even just going 750 mgs to even it out per week.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    if you do that you should shoot every 4 days. remember after a couple it will slightly cary over to the next.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt take the nolva if u plan on discontinuing it, cause when u come off of the nolva, u might get gyno in full force ! good luck on cycle !

Thread Information