Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By 808dreams
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: hgh at 18 years old

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    wasting your money, too young to benefit for its anti aging properties. also I doubt that you are still growing, HGH won't help when your growth plates are closed

Freightlifter is offline New Member
    I doubt it. ^

Like hxt said you're wasting your money

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictable View Post
    can hgh make me grow taller even if growth plates are closed? or maybe even re-open them??
    no. you hit your biggest growth spurt at around 15/16. SOME men are late bloomers and have huge growth spurts at 18 this happened to my brother and a friend of mine. they grew 4 inches in a year, but prior to that they looked incredibly young. almost prepubescent but they were 17

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do you guys really think I give a shit about your opinion? I'll use that HGH and I don't give a fuk. I have an extremely good immune system anyway. I never get sick, so I'll probably not even feel the side effects of the HGH. btw it's just HGH. will use that HGH and fuck your opinions. If I want to do something, I'll do it. and because I want to fcking grow, I'll use that shit. FUCK YOU.
    Why ask for opinion of you don't care? Do what you want. Afterall, at 18 you already know everything anyways. If you think GH is going to help you with your insecurities of being a short prick, then you don't know as much as you think. Don't ask for advice and then flame the ones giving it just because it isnt what you want to hear.
    hollowedzeus and hxt like this.

808dreams is offline New Member
    do you guys really think I give a shit about your opinion? I'll use that HGH and I don't give a fuk. I have an extremely good immune system anyway. I never get sick, so I'll probably not even feel the side effects of the HGH. btw it's just HGH. will use that HGH and fuck your opinions. If I want to do something, I'll do it. and because I want to fcking grow, I'll use that shit. FUCK YOU.
    LMAO! I almost spit my coffee out on this one. Very mature bro.
    hxt likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you want to stay a member of this forum, you will need to learn to accept criticism and to treat other members with respect. You current postings come across as someone who is extremely immature.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'm 6'2, you little retarded queer. I want to use that HGH to get to 6'6. you stupid faggot ass motherfucker.
    Yeah, you won't last much longer.
    hxt likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

hxt
    Sorry bro. Youre stuck being a manlet for life. Lol that sucks!

Even worse seeing as you also have a mental illness

That's enough of that.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information