Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: muscle quality short ester cycles vs long ester

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member

muscle quality short ester cycles vs long ester

would a test prop, nnp cycle vs the longer test cyp , nandrolone decanoate. I assume the quality of muscle will be amazing compared to longer esters. am I correct? also what is the average dosage for prop eod.

Why would the ester affect the quality of muscle??
    PT1982 likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    would a test prop, nnp cycle vs the longer test cyp , nandrolone decanoate. I assume the quality of muscle will be amazing compared to longer esters. am I correct? also what is the average dosage for prop eod.
    All things being equal they should be the same. Longer esters you typically need to run for a longer duration. Shorter esters are sometimes associated with more fluctuations in water weight do to the rapid delivery and clearance of the drugs if you are not pinning consistently.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

I figured it was be a leaned look cause you don't have all that estrogen build up from the long esters.

also thought it takes less than the long esters. my thought was its actually a stronger dose cause its so fast the half life.

I figured it was be a leaned look cause you don't have all that estrogen build up from the long esters.
    if anything 100mg of prop would give more estrogen than 100mg of cyp or enth since the prop is a lighter ester and thus contains more test
    PT1982 likes this.

also thought it takes less than the long esters. my thought was its actually a stronger dose cause its so fast the half life.
    it is stronger thus more estrogen

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    A big difference is between steroids that aromatize in estrogen (with plus of water and fat) and steroids that don't, more than the length of the esters.
    However, muscle quality is due to the low presence of water and fat ... if you can limit the amount of water and fat to the minimum even with long esters you will have good muscle quality.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the only reason short esters are sometimes considered "dryer" is because after lets say 4-5 weeks, the levels of androgens being released is higher with longer esters (due to buildup) than with shorter esters that don't cause any buildup.

But then MS also got a point if the pinning is infrequent, so in reality it will simply depend on the user.
    Heavyhitter5 likes this.

Thread Information