Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Third Tier's Avatar
    Third Tier is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    165

    Research VS Pharma pct

    I'm still about 9 weeks out til my last pin. I have nolva and clomid that I bought from a popular research chemical company online . Should these be good enough for pct or should I but from a RELIABLE pharma grade supplier?

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    They might be enough but why take the risk?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    I'm still about 9 weeks out til my last pin. I have nolva and clomid that I bought from a popular research chemical company online . Should these be good enough for pct or should I but from a RELIABLE pharma grade supplier?
    It depends if they were a reputable supplier. There's a number of solid 'research' companies who offer PCT items.

  4. #4
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,400
    100% Pharma.

  5. #5
    Third Tier's Avatar
    Third Tier is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    It depends if they were a reputable supplier. There's a number of solid 'research' companies who offer PCT items.
    I would say they are pretty reputable they are all over YouTube and I've bought from them before but this is my first time on CYCLE... so I'm not sure about being underdosed.

  6. #6
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Being all over youtube just means you spend a lot of money on advertising.

  7. #7
    Third Tier's Avatar
    Third Tier is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Being all over youtube just means you spend a lot of money on advertising.
    I didn't know it cost$$$!to be on YouTube . I've actually used some of their sarms and did pct with their Serms.

  8. #8
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,160
    Blog Entries
    1
    Its just more of a risk than ugl or pharma. Then again a ugl tablet could be underdosed too. Pct drugs are usually affordable and easy to get. I dont see why youd use liquid versions but if your up against the wall then use em'.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •