• 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Cutting Cycle Help

Jonbana is offline Member

Cutting Cycle Help

Alright so most of you know my history I did post blood work not to long ago at this point im desperate to do anything ,
    no matter how hard I diet eat train I do not grow and gain fat I know my thyroid is slow with my last blood work and T levels are in range but low...

right now im running

Mk 677 @ 30mg all in the AM
    ECA stack with no A ( E=24mg C=200mg 3x a day)

been on this for almost a month with zero sides or results from both, I sware my body does not respond to anything I do.... Ive ran tren for 22 weeks at 150 EOD and nothing...

So if I where to blast an ultamite cutting cycle I was thinking

Tren E = not sure does but im thinking 600mg a week for 12 weeks
    Test E = 800mg for 14 weeks
    Mk677 = 30mg a day not sure when im coming off I think 8 months to a year
    t3 = 50mcg 16 weeks

PCT Normal , or get on TRT and stay TRT after this at 100-150MG a week

I ran tren A before no sides nothing..... but not a fan of injecting EOD so I want to go E if I go that way this time around

as for a AI most likely none my E levels are extremely low and I never run an AI with tren or deca I don't get anysides but will have novadex on hands and aromasin as well

any recommendations would be great im suppose to be on TRT but took myself off to see if I could recover , seems im int range but on the low range for everything and I'm sick how hard I train and eat and im getting fat and weights not going up for a year im willing to try anything at this point pros chime in please
    charger69 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cant speak for how your body responds to test, but if I use test only to cut, I do a lot better with a lower dose. I usually use test p, not because of the ester itself, but if it's dosed at 100mg/ml, it keeps my dose at 350mgs a week. One of my best cuts ever was that very cycle.
    Nowadays I just use my trt and add anavar to that and get really good results. And/or a very small dose of tren .
    Jonbana likes this.

Worth noting- I am not prone to estrogen related sides. When I plan a cut I use very low doses anyways because while I will lean up when using higher doses, I don't lose weight. That's my reasoning for this.
    Jonbana likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have recently been educated on the amount of test. I have not tried it yet, but I am going to try a significantly lower test (about 200 mg) when stacking.
    For the fat, I would up the cardio. Try HIIT. It did wonders for me this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally feel like people use way too much gear to cut.
    Unless you are getting ready for a competition then something like...
    100test 200tren
    or even 250test is all you need.

I really think 1.4grams of gear to cut is just plain silly
    PT1982 and Jonbana like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need to run t3 that long, and it should be tapered up, and then back down. I wouldn't run it over 8 weeks

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    It is very strange what you say .. no gain with diet workout and gear .. 22 weeks on tren and nothing?! can I ask you if you've always cycled regularly on and off in the past? Or are you in trt from long time? In this case It may be you have saturated androgen receptors ...In my opinion, at this point cycling high doses is not good, first of all you should understand the precise cause of all this
    And if the case requires it do a good PCT and stay totally off 6 months at least
    matt thebeard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I personally feel like people use way too much gear to cut.
    Unless you are getting ready for a competition then something like...
    100test 200tren
    or even 250test is all you need.

I really think 1.4grams of gear to cut is just plain silly
    Funny you say that but it is true. The last blast I was on I used doses that were so low people laughed about it. But I used trt (150mgs weekly) and 25mgs of tren eod. I got stellar results and no side effects!

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    take a week or two off, eat like a normal person, let the body try to adjust, sounds like above, receptors fried.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I don't know why you would want to cycle with super low 'natty' test anyway. Your figures will likely only come back worse and you will be, at best, in the same boat you are in now.

I'd be inclined to return to TRT at a more normal amount than you were on, get dialled in, and go from there.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    It is very strange what you say .. no gain with diet workout and gear .. 22 weeks on tren and nothing?! can I ask you if you've always cycled regularly on and off in the past? Or are you in trt from long time? In this case It may be you have saturated androgen receptors ...In my opinion, at this point cycling high doses is not good, first of all you should understand the precise cause of all this
    And if the case requires it do a good PCT and stay totally off 6 months at least

I blast once a year trt was on 3 years

im currently off for almost 6 months and recovered with blood work

Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    take a week or two off, eat like a normal person, let the body try to adjust, sounds like above, receptors fried.
    I've been off everything for almost 6 months with blood work , test tren was last year around august

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I don't know why you would want to cycle with super low 'natty' test anyway. Your figures will likely only come back worse and you will be, at best, in the same boat you are in now.

I'd be inclined to return to TRT at a more normal amount than you were on, get dialled in, and go from there.
    that's what I was thinking but doctor feels I no longer need to be on TRT cause im in rang if I go on underground stuff its harder to see blood work.. that's why I tookd myself off he did not test blood once in three years and getting my prescription done every 2 months was a pain in the ass with him

Thread Information