geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Transition from blast back to trt time off?

So I've been running a blast for 12 weeks at 500 mg cyp a week. I'm due for blood work soon from my trt doc. Generally how many weeks until test levels go back to my regular trt levels. I'm on 70mg twice a week. I'm trying to extend this as many weeks as possible so I'm thinking if I took a week off test after 14 weeks and then waited 4 weeks of my regular trt dose would I be in normal range?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You blast with 500mgs?! Muahahaha! Rookie, lol. If you're coming off blast and transitioning right back to trt, usually 4-6 weeks and you should be stable. Theoretically it should be at the end of the active life of the ester of test you are using, but we all know that our bodies metabolize things differently.
    Last edited by PT1982; 08-25-2017 at 03:17 PM.

It took me about 2 or 3 weeks to get back to "normal" level of Total Test.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You blast with 500mgs?! Muahahaha! Rookie, lol. If you're coming off blast and transitioning right back to trt, usually 4-6 weeks and you should be stable. Theoretically it should be at the end of the active life of the ester of test you are using, but we all know that our bodies metabolize things differently.
    Hey it was my first blast, put on 20 pounds with trt and 20 pounds with this blast. Stretch marks are getting out of hand.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Hey it was my first blast, put on 20 pounds with trt and 20 pounds with this blast. Stretch marks are getting out of hand.
    How long did you stay on your normal TRT regimen before you did a blast cycle? I ask because I’m trying to decide how long to wait myself.

Thread Information