bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Is Susta better than Dbol when dbol runs out?

Im on dbol and sust, average cycle 30 and 500.
    4 week when Sust kicks in, will sust be better than DBOL. Dbol is pretty damn good with good strength. Will Sust give better strength and what if I keep taking dbol for an extra 2 weeks? I dont want to hear about liver and continued usage of oral. I just wanna know if the two comibined will increase or will the susta just over run the dbol.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    well it depends what you want? just strength from the dbol or progressive strength with sustainable muscle from the sustanon . 6 weeks on dbol isint as bad as alot of people say, just listen to your body. I find sust gives me a differnet kind of pump and feel compared to dbol but keep in mind after the first 3-4 weeks anything you add to the sust is just iceing on the cake........Hitman

Thats a good direct answer. Thanks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yes sus will maintain ur strength, actually with me the test increases strength after d-bol or drol !

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I took 30mg ed of d-bol for 4 weeks to boost my 750mg/wk of sust. My strength and weight went up quick with d-bol, but the sust has had a much better strength increase since it's kicked in and I can tell I'm gaining more lean muscle mass from the sust and not so much of the water/puff that I had from the d-bol. In the last 2-3 weeks my strength has started to go thru the roof, and my d-bol ended at the end of June.

That sounds awesome. Those replies got me amped up and anxious now. Thanks

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I found that dbol gave me the initial kick but was soon overtaken by the Test/Winny.

Never lifted so much or attracted so many looks !

The Winny has also dried me out a bit and I'm not half so puffy as I was when I was running the dbol.

But you gota run dbol it gets u off to a good start !

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    I ran d bol for 5 weeks at 25mg/d and sus 250/w for 8 weeks and saw awesome gains in strength and size! Lots of battle wounds.(stretch marks) and i mean lots. It seemed to me the sus help maintain my d bol results. I know the sus dose was low but this was my secong cycle following a test only cycle ran 2 years before. so receptors were so fresh and so clean clean.

Thread Information