Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By timzanemuscle

Thread: What's the difference?

timzanemuscle is offline Junior Member

What's the difference?

If someone on TRT takes test non-stop and keeps their levels at 800, and another is cruising, not on TRT, and is keeping their levels at 800, what's the difference? One calls it cruise and one calls it TRT, but isn't it the same crap?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timzanemuscle View Post
    If someone on TRT takes test non-stop and keeps their levels at 800, and another is cruising, not on TRT, and is keeping their levels at 800, what's the difference? One calls it cruise and one calls it TRT, but isn't it the same crap?

No it is not the same. TRT is a treatment based on a medical condition that is irreversible.
    Cruising is intentionally stoping your natural test production. Eventually cruising will probably lead to the need of TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Pmft is offline Junior Member

The amounts of test would or could be similar.

Have you seen a doctor yet? It seems youre dead set on being on TRT. TRT is for life and you dont "come off it" a couple of times a year.

Dont just go down the road of self diagnosis. There could be another reason you are slightly low. Didnt you say you are at 520? That is slightly low.

What are your fitness goals? Have you considered posting a pic so that others can help you on diet and more? Even I posted a pic and thats not something I normally do.

TRT is not going to be a quick fix to lose weight or get buff. Its not even a fix at all. If it were, I would have Zane muscle.

Go see a doctor and figure out why you're low. It could be many things and even some serious things. After that is figured out you can go from there.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Reasons you take TRT is the treatment of hypogonadism either primary (or testicular) and secondary (or hypothalamic-pituitary) hypogonadism. Speaking from someone that has been on TRT since they were in their 30s and now almost 50, TRT is a pain. By putting yourself on TRT you run a lot of other risks health wise. Stay off of it as long as you can. I would be happy to stay around 500-600 without any drugs. If you want to naturally raise your test levels natually over 40 then drop body fat, add muscle mass and eat healthy. It sucks getting old but its part of life.
    Mr.BB and ScotchGuard02 like this.

I'm not dead set, I'm just trying to grasp everything here. I'm not new to the bodybuilding lifestyle. I'm just new to the AAS side of it.

wellshii likes this.

Looking good Bro. Keep it up.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not dead set, I'm just trying to grasp everything here. I'm not new to the bodybuilding lifestyle. I'm just new to the AAS side of it.

Looking rock solid!!
    I agree, you do not want to go on TRT unless necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    Yes sir. Looking solid.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

wellshii is offline Member
    With that size,cycles would be a better bet with proper pct ...thats if wanting to start an AAS.
    Look good man.

Ok guys. I think I'm gonna taper this test off and do a little PCT then get it going later with everything for a full cycle.

I still have to ask though, why do people Cruise instead of coming completely off then? You basically placed yourself on test forever in both circumstances. Sorry if these questions are redundant I'm just trying to see the negative of me cruising compared to me trt. For me it would be identical. And if I'm missing something what am I missing other than the fact it is still possible for me to come off of a cruise and keep decent levels.

Thread Information