Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Busted by the wife!!! Test thrown out

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Only title read -

Throw out the wife - simple & so effective
    hammerheart likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man, reading this thread has made me further appreciate the relationship that my girl and I have. I've only just begun considering the use of AAS in the future, but she and I have already had multiple discussions about it. Not just on the general use side either; she's actually been extremely engaged on the biochemical side as well.

She knows me, and understands that I research, analyze and contemplate things to death before committing to them, and this is doubly true for things that can have consequences that are far from trivial.

Reading this has also made me realize that I made the right choice in finally joining the forums instead of just reading. This is some top tier community stuff right here.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I'm 44. Got 6 year old too, started late. We been together long time, but I was more worried bout playing in bands when I was young, than having kids
    I'm 56 and have an 7 and 12 year old. Wouldn't change a thing, and it's pretty funny having children the age of my friends' grandchildren

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    So last night i left my gun safe unlocked and the wife decided to get a little nosy... well she found my test and freaked the heck out. She broke the vials and tossed them. Well after a long dragged out conversation she calmed down. BUT I have no more test and this is only my 4th week of test cyp only!!! So should I wait 2 weeks then pct with nolva and clomid or start pct earlier?
    I think honesty, common sense, education and patience is the best approach. My girlfriend was freaked out by the thought of me cycling, and she is intelligent and educated. It took some time and patience on my part, but I was able to have discussions and provide information that was helpful in her understanding that it can be done safely. I outlined my plans, discussed when I would pull labs, what lab values I would be looking at and why, and what other things I was doing for preventive care to remain healthy. Like your wife, my girlfriend's main concern was me dying of a heart attack, etc., because of all the press steroids have gotten. Once we had the discussions and she was educated she was okay with everything and it's a non issue, but she does expect regular communication on where I'm at at any given time in terms of cycle, TRT, labs, etc. It isn't a controlling thing, it is for her comfort because she cares about me. I choose to see that as a positive and am happy to be open about it, and honestly it keeps me a bit more on my toes with my own health as well. Sounds like problem solved, just wanted to comment. Hope you found PCT or test and things are rolling smoothly.
    Gallowmere and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The sex drive increase a guy gets should bring a 35+ year old woman right on board with the idea.
    Gallowmere likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information