Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Stopping clomid 4 days early

  1. #1
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152

    Stopping clomid 4 days early

    I cant take this shit anymore. Its making me irritable. Depressed and lethargic. I just want to sleep all day. I ran a cycle of test alone. Only 9 weeks 600 mg. My pct has been clomid 75/50/50/50. Nolva 40/20/20/20. Im on day 3 of my last week. Thinking about just dropping the clomid now and finishing the last 4 days with nolva. This clomid makes me feel like pure garbage. I cant deal with it

  2. #2
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Should be fine, if run nolva to 5 weeks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,666
    how do you know it's the clomid???
    lundgren likes this.

  4. #4
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    how do you know it's the clomid???
    Ive never felt this way with any other SERM. I usually use Torem but went with Clomid for the first time.

  5. #5
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Should be fine, if run nolva to 5 weeks

    why run nolva a 5th week?

  6. #6
    lundgren's Avatar
    lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    83
    Depressed from Clomid ?
    Where do you get your Clomid ? Ugl or pharma grade?

    With nolva, why dont add some HCG ? :-)

    Envoyé de mon BV6000 en utilisant Tapatalk

  7. #7
    MToption2's Avatar
    MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    261
    Clomid is pro-depressive for many men.

  8. #8
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Depressed from Clomid ?
    Where do you get your Clomid ? Ugl or pharma grade?

    With nolva, why dont add some HCG ? :-)

    Envoyé de mon BV6000 en utilisant Tapatalk
    I ran HCG 500 IU a week during my cycle, I discontinued before my PCT because its suppressive.

    my Clomid is not Pharma. can we talk about brand names on here?

  9. #9
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    how do you know it's the clomid???
    I would choose nolva over Clomid if I could oblong choose one. But I can just as easily get either. But I do trt so I'm just talking. But I was thinking what the Deadlift Dog said. Clomid is usually the one that fires you back up in terms of feeling less suppressed. For the emotional and psychological standpoint. There are some that use Clomid in place of test for hormone replacement. And Austinite mentioned ralox in another thread yesterday, so that might be worth looking in to. Just make sure it's not just you mind or emotions buddy. PCT can take a serious toll on some guys. Just realize it's just part of it but it'll get better. Get you some IPT-141 and at least keep that sex drive in high gear.

  10. #10
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    I ran HCG 500 IU a week during my cycle, I discontinued before my PCT because its suppressive.

    my Clomid is not Pharma. can we talk about brand names on here?
    Yes, as long as it's not source info.

  11. #11
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Yes, as long as it's not source info.
    the brand is global anabolic
    clomil-50

  12. #12
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I would choose nolva over Clomid if I could oblong choose one. But I can just as easily get either. But I do trt so I'm just talking. But I was thinking what the Deadlift Dog said. Clomid is usually the one that fires you back up in terms of feeling less suppressed. For the emotional and psychological standpoint. There are some that use Clomid in place of test for hormone replacement. And Austinite mentioned ralox in another thread yesterday, so that might be worth looking in to. Just make sure it's not just you mind or emotions buddy. PCT can take a serious toll on some guys. Just realize it's just part of it but it'll get better. Get you some IPT-141 and at least keep that sex drive in high gear.
    you've never heard of clomid causing emotional sides? I was under the impression that this was common.


    also, off topic but hows your hair on TRT? any shedding? also how has your emotional state improved since going on TRT?

  13. #13
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    you've never heard of clomid causing emotional sides? I was under the impression that this was common.


    also, off topic but hows your hair on TRT? any shedding? also how has your emotional state improved since going on TRT?
    Oh for sure. I just think that during pct that most people are just overly emotional no matter what. I do think that Clomid is more than likely going to give you more relief as far as somewhat mimicking test. I would give it a little more time. It and nolva are synergistic and I think you'll be better off in the long run. The worst part of pct is your hormones are trying to normalize and it just takes time. I know that I ran a test/deca cycle one time and I was a basket case. My AI was bunk and my e2 was through the roof. I was jealous over nothing (and jealousy is something that I never have been), I would cry at the drop of a hat, and I was just a mess. As soon as I got legit dex, I was changed. That was with test and deca. Hormones are vey important and that's why you'll see a lot of the vets trying to persuade some people into waiting to cycle. They just don't understand how an imbalance in hormones can lead to dangerous actions. No doubts there has been some suicides or at least suicidal thoughts on many who got into steroids without being prepared for that possibility.

  14. #14
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Half the dose for the final few days. Take it at bedtime.

    Sure you have been dosing it right? High doses often cause issues.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  15. #15
    lundgren's Avatar
    lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    I ran HCG 500 IU a week during my cycle, I discontinued before my PCT because its suppressive.

    my Clomid is not Pharma. can we talk about brand names on here?
    500 or 5000 UI's ?
    Depend how do you use the HCG yes but if it's well used normally this compound help very well.

    And about HMG ? I know it's more expensive but 75 ui's IS equal to minimum @ 2000 ui's of pure LH and 2000 ui's minimum of pure FSH.


    Envoyé de mon BV6000 en utilisant Tapatalk

  16. #16
    lundgren's Avatar
    lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    the brand is global anabolic
    clomil-50
    It's maybe not Clomid ...
    If you have possibility take some human grade and try it.
    For PCT stuff it' always better to have pharmaceutical products or to have a serious research company ... Personally I take UG products when I have no choice.

    Envoyé de mon BV6000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •