Thread: Next cycle.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

Next cycle.

Here we go then,
    gonna see doc next week,regarding my latest health check.
    If i get the green light,i'm gonna start a new cycle in September.My first one,was a low dose test and deca ,and as i
    seemed to manage everything ok,i'm going with the same compounds,at a higher dose.
    I've spoken to a fella who's opinions i respect,and he's advised me to try 600 mcg of each compound for 12 weeks.
    I got some tren cheap from a pal,but wasn't going to use it yet,and my advisor said this was wise,so it's the aforementioned
    two,i'm going with.PCT sorted,and have HCG too.
    Opinions welcome,even abusive ones lol!

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    I'd save the tren for future cycles and maybe go for Test&Deca again, maybe Test Winstrol if cutting.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How many cycles have you ran?

Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    I'd save the tren for future cycles and maybe go for Test&Deca again, maybe Test Winstrol if cutting.
    Test and deca 's what i said i was going to use.
    It's a bulk cycle,and i'm not keen on orals anyway,so i'm not interested in Anavar etc.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    How many cycles have you ran?
    This will be my second cycle dog,and i like the way the deca helped my joints the first time around.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you can gain plenty off 500mg test still and like we tell all others wait on the tren there is really no need as long as you are making gains on the less harsh compounds.You can listen to all the guys you want and with in 5 cycles they will have you believing you need to run a gram.Test Deca 500/400 be good no winny not with you bad joints.

generalgeorge is offline New Member
    Hi my brothers, I am finishing up my pct from a 12 week cycle of Test E 250. I injected twice a week.... Thursday mornings and Sunday nights. My question is, I was thinking for my next cycle, I was going to run Tren 200 twice a week and Winny 50 but only using 25 everyday. What are your thoughts on this and can I use the same size needles I used for the Test E 250? I was drawing with a 20 guage and injecting with a 23 guage. They are both 1 and a half inch needles. My normal most comfortable injection site was my triceps. Any feedback is greatly appreciated gentlemen....

Quote Originally Posted by generalgeorge View Post
    Hi my brothers, I am finishing up my pct from a 12 week cycle of Test E 250. I injected twice a week.... Thursday mornings and Sunday nights. My question is, I was thinking for my next cycle, I was going to run Tren 200 twice a week and Winny 50 but only using 25 everyday. What are your thoughts on this and can I use the same size needles I used for the Test E 250? I was drawing with a 20 guage and injecting with a 23 guage. They are both 1 and a half inch needles. My normal most comfortable injection site was my triceps. Any feedback is greatly appreciated gentlemen....
    You need to start your own thread Georgie boy.

Thread Information