Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Started PCT, feeling really bad. Help please

john13 is offline Junior Member

Started PCT, feeling really bad. Help please

So I just ended my cycle, I did everything correclty, I used HCG , Arimidex etc.. Was a great cycle, but today is the first PCT day and Im feeling really bad, my body has changed since 3 weeks ago, I feel weaker, I am loosing the desire of hiting the gym, I'm starting to feel a bit depressed... What can I do to change this? I really need help because today I went to the gym, weights went drastically down, motivation 2, strength, the power... EVERYTHING! I really need some help or advice.
    PCT : 3 weeks Nolva 20-20-20 Clomid 50-50-50 (Maybe adding clen since the anticatabolic effect but the last thing I need now is having more side effects etc.. )

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What was your cycle, and how long ago did you end it

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    So I just ended my cycle, I did everything correclty, I used HCG , Arimidex etc.. Was a great cycle, but today is the first PCT day and Im feeling really bad, my body has changed since 3 weeks ago, I feel weaker, I am loosing the desire of hiting the gym, I'm starting to feel a bit depressed... What can I do to change this? I really need help because today I went to the gym, weights went drastically down, motivation 2, strength, the power... EVERYTHING! I really need some help or advice.
    PCT : 3 weeks Nolva 20-20-20 Clomid 50-50-50 (Maybe adding clen since the anticatabolic effect but the last thing I need now is having more side effects etc.. )
    At 22 years of age what your feeling right now can be made permanent if you continue to use steroids . Thus causing more HPTA suppression. What was the cycle and how how long for? When did you stop what ever compounds you where on? Did you get pre cycle blood work?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Pct needs to be extended

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

If you ran sustanon , boldenone and winstrol as a first cycle I'd argue you didn't do everything correctly. Aside from your age you ran too many compounds. It's little surprise you are starting to feel bad.

Pull yourself together, get in and out of the gym quickly and make sure you are eating correctly during and after PCT.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Update: I dont know what really happened that day, I felt like sh*t, im 1 week on pct now, runing nolva , clomid, some tribulus and some clen , Im feeling great, nearly as how I was feeling on cycle. Strength is getting back a little bit, 0 lethargy, just FEELING AMAZING. thanks for the help tho

Octaneforce is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a mood swing from the change in hormone levels. Or its just all in your head. Dont lose your drive man. Thats why everyone says you cant hang onto your gains after juicing. Thats baloney its because everyone gets lazy after cycling. Hit the weights hard and eat properly. disregard the fact that your off cycle
    Gallowmere and Dankoo like this.

Clen now? In PCT? If you are cutting already say bye to your gains.
    Dankoo likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Clen now? In PCT? If you are cutting already say bye to your gains.

Who told you I was cuting? lol? Im eating like a monster Im just using clen because of the anticatabolic effect it has. I havent lost 1 pound since the last day I injected, my gains are coming with me

Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    Who told you I was cuting? lol? Im eating like a monster Im just using clen because of the anticatabolic effect it has. I havent lost 1 pound since the last day I injected, my gains are coming with me
    It doesn't really have anticatabolic effects.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information