Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: Question about anavar

AYAY20 is offline New Member

Question about anavar

Hello all,

After researching and reading I have decided to do my first cycle with anavar only. Injectables are out of the question after discussing with my wife. I've been lifting on and off for 7 years and have been focussing on strength lately. my stats are:

5'9
    190 lbs
    bf around 18% (seems like a lot, but i have accumulated mostly belly fat due to stress, not diet)
    squat 360x3
    bench 225x3
    dl 460x3

my cycle will be
    week 1-4 40mg ed var
    week 7-8 60mg ed var
    week 9-10 nolva 20mg ed

My diet will consist of a lot protein (200g+) and be in a 500 caloric deficit. I hope to gain strength while cutting and get ripped.

What i particular want to know is about the vascularity gained with var, especially in forearms. I wear a t-shirt daily and I don't want anyone to discover the vascularity increased in my forearms. How is it going to be? Are my veins gonna pop out that everyone will notice or can it go unnoticed? In my work area I can't afford to let anyone discover this or I might run into some trouble at work.
    I also need to use my hands/arms a lot and I'm afraid the pumps in my forearms I get from working (or after doing deadlifts or so) will become noticeable.

Anyone can shed some light on this?

And also, how long will the vascularity stay post cycle?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First thing is that you need to consider if steroids are really for you. Injectables are out of the question because you discussed it with you wife? Does she understand that injectables are not only healthier, but mandatory in most applications.
    And then you get into the discussion of being afraid of people finding out you're taking them, as if it were any of their business. You seem paranoid about the whole thing. Why would you want to take steroids if you didn't want your body (including vascularity) to change? If people can't tell that you're on steroids, you're doing them wrong!
    Lastly, while I'm usually ok with giving advice on anavar only cycles (sometimes), you have too many variables to really assist with, no matter what the anabolic . Shed more light on the topics I brought up please.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    How old are you? Anavar only cycles always seemed to me like something a highschool kid does because he cant hide needles from his mom and doesnt want to keep hcg in the fridge. I dont think anavar alone is going to raise any concerns size wise. Also every steroid cycle puts you a little bit closer to trt. And if your wife doesnt want needles then id avoid this completely unless you can change her mind. Pin it to win it!
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    How old are you? Anavar only cycles always seemed to me like something a highschool kid does because he cant hide needles from his mom and doesnt want to keep hcg in the fridge. I dont think anavar alone is going to raise any concerns size wise. Also every steroid cycle puts you a little bit closer to trt. And if your wife doesnt want needles then id avoid this completely unless you can change her mind. Pin it to win it!
    I agree. I really want him to give answers to the questions I asked because anyone with that much paranoia could be unbearable to be around when their hormones are all over the place.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PT,
    your on the right path, and so is your wife. You both care about your health and happiness. Use the knowledge at your disposal to convince your wife of 2 things: injectables are safer and more effective.
    PT1982 likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As far as the pumps go, taurine will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    PT,
    your on the right path, and so is your wife. You both care about your health and happiness. Use the knowledge at your disposal to convince your wife of 2 things: injectables are safer and more effective.
    Oh my wife is all about is! Heck, that girl is crazy if I'm not "buff" lol. Not that I'm a great looking guy by no means, but she gets off on when her friends talk about my physique. And I gotta be honesty, i like hearing it. I just gotta be careful, hahaha. I was just telling op that he's got to sack up and not ask his wife, but tell her the reasons for why he wants to do it and even have her visit the forum with him to educate herself on the subject. My wife encourages me, which might label her as an enabler. That's great for me, but I have to be smart about my use anymore. I've not cycled in a long while and my last blast was so low dosed that she couldn't figure out why I was even blasting to begin with. I just keep health top priority these days and I still get really good results. I really enjoy 80-100mgs or anavar with only trt.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Oh my wife is all about is! Heck, that girl is crazy if I'm not "buff" lol. Not that I'm a great looking guy by no means, but she gets off on when her friends talk about my physique. And I gotta be honesty, i like hearing it. I just gotta be careful, hahaha. I was just telling op that he's got to sack up and not ask his wife, but tell her the reasons for why he wants to do it and even have her visit the forum with him to educate herself on the subject. My wife encourages me, which might label her as an enabler. That's great for me, but I have to be smart about my use anymore. I've not cycled in a long while and my last blast was so low dosed that she couldn't figure out why I was even blasting to begin with. I just keep health top priority these days and I still get really good results. I really enjoy 80-100mgs or anavar with only trt.
    Most men wish for that dynamic of trust, many horror stories out there of guys exposed by wives/girlfriends

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Brother,
    I apologize, my comment was meant for the op. I would have expected that you and your wife enjoy this kind of trust. Thank you for your grace, tact and leadership in the way you responded to my mistake. I hope to enjoy this kind of relationship with my future wife.

BTW, what fish was on the end of the line in that pic?

Thread Information