Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: using steroid once causes virizilation?

Ines is offline New Member

using steroid once causes virizilation?

hi,

I am female lifting weights for 4 years. Never used steroids , but now thinking about it. Do I have to fear about virilization if I use a 6 weeks cyle only once in lifetime? I am thinking about using anavar .

I am working out so hard, that I am sure I can build up more mass than without the steroid . My effort in gym is really wasted. Yes I am building up but very slow, little amounts.

thank you

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you use the anavar in high dosages then 6 weeks could be enough to cause some virilization. So don't jump into that without researching first;
    1) do you need AAS at this point yet?
    2) dosages and choice of AAS (anavar)
    3) are the anavar you are getting real, or does it contain another AAS either partly or altogether?
    (Anavar is expensive, some could sell you a cheaper steroid like DBOL as a type of "fake" that you won't necessarily realize is fake)

4) diet and training needs to be in check.

Another thing, once you've completed your first cycle the words;
    "I'll only do it once", start to feel like a lie.
    songdog likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Attention Ladies!

hi, thank you. Lowest dosage first. I read about that one cant stop if you start doping. Well if I see any kind of more hair, or deepening voice, I would not take it further. Dont want to have this hart maleish face countour either.

Of course diet and rest is perfect organized, training also. Everything is monitored exactly.

next fear would be, to get legit material. I dont know why it is forbidden to buy steroids , its my body! so next thoughts would be to get real anavar and not get busted.

these are so dangerous things to consider about. I am not getting younger and would appreciate to reach my goal in the next max. 2 years coming. I have gained about 6 kg lean mass with natural training, but its getting now harder.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ines View Post
    hi, thank you. Lowest dosage first. I read about that one cant stop if you start doping. Well if I see any kind of more hair, or deepening voice, I would not take it further. Dont want to have this hart maleish face countour either.

Of course diet and rest is perfect organized, training also. Everything is monitored exactly.

next fear would be, to get legit material. I dont know why it is forbidden to buy steroids , its my body! so next thoughts would be to get real anavar and not get busted.

these are so dangerous things to consider about. I am not getting younger and would appreciate to reach my goal in the next max. 2 years coming. I have gained about 6 kg lean mass with natural training, but its getting now harder.
    I know it's your body, but the law is the law. And yes, it sucks when you are doing nothing to harm anyone. I don't think the govt should tell us what we can and can't use, but one day maybe...
    But read the link I posted up for you and see what you think. Any questions you have just ask. Do a lot of research before making a purchase so that you have confidence that what you're getting is legit. There are so many fakes out there that you don't just want to buy the first you find or the cheapest. It'll come to you. Just be active here and absorb all the knowledge you can in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ines View Post

Sounds like you've thought it through well.
    Just stick around and ask whatever,
    lots of experienced people here,
    also some women with experience of anavar.

Yeah, it sucks about the law.
    Over here it was legal to use until 2013,
    so the coppers can't really fuck me too much,
    as I can freely admit to having used steroids in the past.
    Why they made it illegal to use is beyond me.
    It's like if cannabis were legal to use (which I think will happen soon),
    they suddenly make it illegal again.
    Just plain stupid whatever one might think about the drug in question.

Do be careful Ines!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just stick with a short acting compound (any oral will do) for your first go. If you notice any virilization, just lower the dose or discontinue and you'll be fine.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Just stick with a short acting compound (any oral will do) for your first go. If you notice any virilization, just lower the dose or discontinue and you'll be fine.
    That's actually true, well, almost. Wouldn't say methyl testosterone is a wize choice.
    But DBOL , drol, winny, tbol, have all been used by women without virilization.
    Still, you've read about anavar and it's a good compound in this regard IMO.

thank you so much. I am still reading about the stuff, also read the link above. Very interesting. Actually I am done with researching just want to get started. For years I am thinking about it. There is such a fear in me, read so much horror stories. The most fear is about become a man-like hard face. Does this happen over night?

No it's a gradual process.
    But like most things one could become blind to it oneself.

Thread Information