Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member

dave palumbo roid tests

I bought the expensive kit that was 140.00 in hopes that the kit would be on point. turns out this kit is a piece of shit and inaccurate. how does everybody else feel about these kits? experiences? damn man coulda spent the dough on more gear

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    I bought the expensive kit that was 140.00 in hopes that the kit would be on point. turns out this kit is a piece of shit and inaccurate. how does everybody else feel about these kits? experiences? damn man coulda spent the dough on more gear
    For 100 you coulda sent it into a lab and got the exact mg/ml..I've never used a roid test and I never would if I ever get a large batch again I'll just get a few samples tested for peice of mind..140 Dollars is ridiculous

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These tests are absolute garbage. I have tested them thoroughly through use, So this opinion isngained through use and research. Just look into colorimetric testing. The science is not very accurate, the test used for rec drugs have shown false positives for things like Hershey chocolate.

If you look at the roid test color chart, it has colors for raws and finished products. The test should test for the compound regardless of the state of the compound.

Thread Information