CubanG223 is offline New Member

Cytomel Question

I am new to this board and to the world of steroids in general, however cytomel has caught my interest since im looking to quickly shed fat. I do have some slight scarring in my liver from alcohol abuse, although i stopped drinking 6 months ago. This is why im worried about taking any sort of cycle or drug such as cytomel. I was looking for any opinions on my situation, and if cytomel could work for me without seriously affecting my liver function.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanG223
    I am new to this board and to the world of steroids in general, however cytomel has caught my interest since im looking to quickly shed fat. I do have some slight scarring in my liver from alcohol abuse, although i stopped drinking 6 months ago. This is why im worried about taking any sort of cycle or drug such as cytomel. I was looking for any opinions on my situation, and if cytomel could work for me without seriously affecting my liver function.
    T3 will shut down your thyroid, not your liver.

there are safer means of fat burning with drugs like clen or and ECA/NYC, especially since you are a novice. the potential for a large weight rebound is always there since the proper tapering must be used to ensure the thyroid starts up again and your metabolism remains vamped.

cardio on an empty stomach, 1200 cals a day, and lots of protein from clean sources will help you shed some fat, but not as quick as you

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i agree, t3 is too powerful. it shut down ur thyroid after u use it, and unless u know what u are doing, ull baloon again ! so i would go get some xenadrine RFA -1 or stacker 2 and do cardio for 1 hr in the morning and consume 12 cals/ lb of bodyweight everyday ! or 10 cals ! t3 is also very very catabolic, meaning it will eat ur muscle up fast as well, so u usually need a test to prevent muscle loss !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't recommend T-3 without an AAS. It is very catabolic. Diet and cardio should be your first priority.

CubanG223 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I don't recommend T-3 without an AAS. It is very catabolic. Diet and cardio should be your first priority.
    I've got my diet and cardio down pretty good right now and im not really seeing the results i want no matter what i do. I also can't tolerate ephedra very well, and am not concerned with muscle loss at this point. I just need to know how to take a cycle of T-3 so that my thyroid function will return to normal.

Thread Information