Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HGH cause diabetes?

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

HGH cause diabetes?

I ran HGH 5 days on 2 days off for about 2 months then just decide to stop cold turkey.

sits been a couple weeks since I've stopped and im feeling strange. very weak and shaky, fatigues. also Ive contracted a UTI (no idea how), a neck rash and white coat on my tongue. Ive read that HGH can cause insulin resistance. im hoping this didn't mess up my blood sugar by coming off. one of the symptoms of diabetes is the susceptibility to yeast infections. Went to the doc, he said he didn't want to take blood work

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    I ran HGH 5 days on 2 days off for about 2 months then just decide to stop cold turkey.

sits been a couple weeks since I've stopped and im feeling strange. very weak and shaky, fatigues. also Ive contracted a UTI (no idea how), a neck rash and white coat on my tongue. Ive read that HGH can cause insulin resistance. im hoping this didn't mess up my blood sugar by coming off. one of the symptoms of diabetes is the susceptibility to yeast infections. Went to the doc, he said he didn't want to take blood work

I would fire you doctor and get a new one. For the mean time, go buy a blood glucose monitor and start checking your readings.
    Typically you don't see any problems with HGH unless its used in massive dosages for far too long.
    austinite and Gallowmere like this.

HGH is an insulin agonist and could cause issues is you ate a candy bar after every pin and kept doing that for a long time. Your body is amazingly adaptable. Take one step at a time. Follow Alin's advice and go check your blood sugar level, first.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

akshayv is offline New Member
    I had been experiencing foot pain and plantar fasciitis. I was desperate to find a shoe that could get me through a day of walking without pain. Well I found it, the orthofeet not only gives me the foot support and pain relief I needed; they are also a good looking shoe that can be paired with many different outfits. The shoes took me about three weeks to wear in so that they were comfortable enough to wear on a 4-8 mile walk.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your doctor should have pulled blood for an A1C to see what your blood sugar has been over the last 3 months.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You may not have had hgh.....was it generic!?

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    What brand did you use

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by amyst View Post
    Recently diagnosed with the type 2 diabetes and i am devastated
    Post up your blood work. How long have you been using hgh?

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amyst View Post
    Recently diagnosed with the type 2 diabetes and i am devastated
    Being a Type 2 diabetic, I buy Victoza online and take it daily. I explored this question in detail. From what I read, high levels of HGH over a long period can produce irreversible acromegaly and lead to complications such as heart disease and diabetes. But if you take a proper dose, you are unlikely to face any issues. In case you worry, don't take it at all. Just change your diet and eat more protein to build muscles.
    Last edited by Frank777; 03-30-2023 at 04:24 PM.

Thread Information