Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: IFBB pro cycle

  1. #1
    Heel94 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    67

    IFBB pro cycle

    This is a question purely out of curiosity. I have no intentions of doing anything remotely close to what these guys do. But what does a cycle for a top level IFBB pro bodybuilder in contest prep look like? Just curious to see what a cycle looks like for these guys pushing the boundaries of what is humanly possible. I know answers to this would be largely speculation but still interesting

  2. #2
    stacktt's Avatar
    stacktt is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    72

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,360
    Google "Pro Bodybuilders Cycle" and click on images...
    Jonbana likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,528
    REMEMBER grow into your dose! They didn't start out like that.
    Gallowmere likes this.

  5. #5
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,196
    Don't do it, not worth it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,801
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Google "Pro Bodybuilders Cycle" and click on images...
    Checked it out. Whoa, lots of gear.

  7. #7
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    1-10 Testosterone Enanthate , 750mg a week (1000-1200mg advanced)
    1-10 EQ, 800mg a week (1000mg advanced)
    1-10 Tren E, 600mg/week (800mg advanced)
    1-8  D-Bol, 50mg every day (up to 100mg advanced)
    10-16 100mg Testosterone prop EOD (100mg ED advanced)
    10-16 100mg Trenbolone Acetate EOD (75-100mg ED advanced)
    10-16 100mg Masteron propionate EOD (100mg ED advanced)
    10-16 50mg Winstrol or Anavar ED (sometime I do both)
    8-16 Start T3 at 25mcg ED and taper up as needed.
    12-16 Halotestin , start at 20mg ED and increase by 10mg every week (not a good choice for those who aren't mentally strong.)

    Pharmaceutical GH 6-12 IU ED for the whole cycle (If people can afford more then the sky is the limit. I know guys who've gone up to 30 IU but this is rare.)

    Insulin  For advanced lifters only! 5-10 IU pre-workout followed by drinking Plazma™ right away. This is a moderate dosage, a lot of guys are using much more.

  8. #8
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,509
    15 years ago the guys used a lot of gear. Within the past 5 they've relied more on peptides, GH, slin much more so than steroids . And usually the heaviest cycles are ran in the off season. Keep in mind that this is the career of these people, so they are able to do more than the normal gym rat would be able to do. Think a 40 hour work week where all you have to do is build your physique.

  9. #9
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    15 years ago the guys used a lot of gear. Within the past 5 they've relied more on peptides, GH, slin much more so than steroids. And usually the heaviest cycles are ran in the off season. Keep in mind that this is the career of these people, so they are able to do more than the normal gym rat would be able to do. Think a 40 hour work week where all you have to do is build your physique.
    That would be wonderful, some days after working 8-12 hours I'm done, and I have to be at work to early to hit the gym.
    PT1982 likes this.

  10. #10
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    1-10 Testosterone Enanthate , 750mg a week (1000-1200mg advanced)
    1-10 EQ, 800mg a week (1000mg advanced)
    1-10 Tren E, 600mg/week (800mg advanced)
    1-8  D-Bol, 50mg every day (up to 100mg advanced)
    10-16 100mg Testosterone prop EOD (100mg ED advanced)
    10-16 100mg Trenbolone Acetate EOD (75-100mg ED advanced)
    10-16 100mg Masteron propionate EOD (100mg ED advanced)
    10-16 50mg Winstrol or Anavar ED (sometime I do both)
    8-16 Start T3 at 25mcg ED and taper up as needed.
    12-16 Halotestin , start at 20mg ED and increase by 10mg every week (not a good choice for those who aren't mentally strong.)

    Pharmaceutical GH 6-12 IU ED for the whole cycle (If people can afford more then the sky is the limit. I know guys who've gone up to 30 IU but this is rare.)

    Insulin For advanced lifters only! 5-10 IU pre-workout followed by drinking Plazma™ right away. This is a moderate dosage, a lot of guys are using much more.
    I know a few npc competitors, and one ifbb pro (men's physique). The cycles are usually not this much, and quite a few actually cut injections before the contest and rely on orals. Also your cycle is missing letrozole , virtually everyone is using a hefty dose of letro to control water. These questions don't have an answer, because there is no pro cycle. It will all be dependent on the guru you hire, which has ruined the physiques we see on stage. There is a large portion of gym rats running more gear than the pros. The pros know it's not the drugs that gets them to the top, but w lot of gym rats think it's the drugs that gets the pros to the top.
    Jonbana likes this.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,360
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    The pros know it's not the drugs that gets them to the top, but w lot of gym rats think it's the drugs that gets the pros to the top.
    Very true. I see some guys in my area that blow up so much in the summer (mostly water retention as they're clueless) it's hilarious. They don't even look like they increased muscle mass, just like the pillsbury dough boy. Then a few months later they're right back to where they were. And the amounts they do are incredible, more than most competitive guys that I know and definitely more than I've ever considered. More is better generation I guess.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •