Thread: Sust

max25533 is offline Junior Member

Sust

I am planning a cycle of 500mg of SUST for 8 weeks, This is my first cycle and I am confused. I was reading on the anabolic review website that Nolvadex , as we know, reduces the estrogen level. The fact is, however, that certain steroids -especially the various testosterone compounds-can only achieve their full effect if the estrogen level is sufficiently high. SO WILL THE NOLVADEX HINDER MY GAINS. I DO NOT THINK THAT I WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GYNO BECAUSE AS A KID A WAS REAL SKINNY. DO YOU THINK I CAN JUST KEEP THE NOLVADEX ON HAND AND NOT USE IT UNLESS I HAVE TOO BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO SACRAFICE MY GAINS.

5'8 182, LOW BODY FAT. RUNNING 1-8 SUST@500mg per week, week 11 CLOMID THERAPY

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    It is common practice to have nolv. on hand. Some on here take it throughout their cycle to prevent gyno and although it might hinder gains slightly, it would still be better to gain a pound or two less muscle than have tits. Another option would be to run ldex during your cycle and only use the nolv if symptoms happen to occur.

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet
    It is common practice to have nolv. on hand. Some on here take it throughout their cycle to prevent gyno and although it might hinder gains slightly, it would still be better to gain a pound or two less muscle than have tits. Another option would be to run ldex during your cycle and only use the nolv if symptoms happen to occur.

If I had it on hand and I did notice that I was having bad side effects in the middle of my cycle would the Nolvadex correct these problems

sharky is offline Associate Member
    id keep on hand but not use during cycle. yes, it would drastically help if you started having and then took,thats why we keep it on hand. you shouldnt have much trouble.500mg/wk is not out of this world. you may want to throw in some deca or something for better results though.

Thread Information