chopsui is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Got puffy/fat from uncontrolled E2, what now????

So for my firsty cycle unfortunately the person who introduced me taught me the wrong protocol and I didnt find this community until it was too late..

I was taking test cyp 250 for 6 weeks then 500 for 6 weeks... I gained a ton of fat on my chest, but that not even the worst part is my WHOLE BODY is like flabby with LOOSE SKIN now!!

Ive been dieting and exercising every day and I lost some fat but I feel that I cant lose this "High E2 Fat Deposits" with noral fat loss..

I was reading online that fat deposits from High Estridiol on cycle are in a different place than normal fat, under the layer under the skin or something.

If surgery is my only option, how do I deal with the "Puffy" look all over my body?? Im considering surgery but that would only help my chest..

Im considering something like Letrozole and possibly Winstrol ... please help

Please dont recommend diet and exercuse I have exchausted all options in that category for months and it isnt working. Its not normal fat. Fat that is estrogen-related fat is different and "harder to lose" because its in a different layer of the skin that normal fat.

Im on the verge of losing my mind... PLEASEhelp me

No recommendation is too extreme, I'm on the verge and cant continue to live like this any longer...
    Last edited by chopsui; 09-05-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Your e2 is probably still high.
    .without pct, you will have a hard time looking fat or gaining muscle with tanked test levels and high cortisol

deleted
    Last edited by chopsui; 09-05-2017 at 09:55 AM.

I did PCT but my E2 was still high after the cycle, I was taking arimidex recently as per advice from this site for about 2-3 weeks EOD to check E2 and keep it down.

Should have the BW soon to see what its at now...

Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    did you run AI while cycle?? Did you get a BW before the cycle? I just can say what everyone says here, go get a BW done, compare it on your Pre cycle BW, you will see what is wrong.
    no I did not use an AI unfortunately, that wasnt what I was told to do... fml

The blood work got done like 2 weeks ago might be in my inbox by now. Last check my E2 was high but I ran some arimidex for 2-3 weeks recently, long after pct. Should get the results to say what my E2 is at now after the arimidex ill post them as soon as I find them.

Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    did you run AI while cycle?? Did you get a BW before the cycle? I just can say what everyone says here, go get a BW done, compare it on your Pre cycle BW, you will see what is wrong.
    Unfortunately the guy who introduced me doesnt do blood work himself... Lol so no

Whats wrong is everything physical I described in the post about looking puffy from estrogen-related fat gain... Any advice here???

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age, weight, height and Body fat %?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You see this is a lot of the problem guys have with cycling they don't take the time to do research they listen to someone who might look good on the outside but wats going on in his inside.And all the while he is handing out bad advice and with computers now days there is no reason for someone not to research things they are putting into their bodies.Many guys have messed up their body listening to friends trainers and big guys at the gym.

youre right man.. I wasnt even considering cycling for the traditional reasons either and what makes this worse is my family member and close friend is the guy I trusted and he failed completely to tell me about any negatives while touting the pros and giving me my first shot and bottle... I didnt know anything about it except that I trusted him and he had good results and huge impact on his wellbeing, can we talk a little on winstrol or letrozole though whats done is done I just want to move forward from here.

Weight: ~185-190
    Height 6'1"
    BF% need measured but around 25% from pictures
    Last edited by chopsui; 09-05-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You see this is a lot of the problem guys have with cycling they don't take the time to do research they listen to someone who might look good on the outside but wats going on in his inside.And all the while he is handing out bad advice and with computers now days there is no reason for someone not to research things they are putting into their bodies.Many guys have messed up their body listening to friends trainers and big guys at the gym.
    Doctor gave me a bottle of test cyp. 200mg/ml in July last summer.

Took me all of 4 minutes to do d autinites "first cycle thread" and another 4 more minutes to realize the actual steroids are 25% of the cycle. I knew instantly from the way it was stressed, that the Oct ancillary drugs are PARAMOUNT to the health while in cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Get blood work done and at 6'1 and 185/190 and high bf tell me you have no foundation! You need to lay off the ass and work on your diet and building a foundation natty you are not ready for aas bro.

szabla is offline New Member
    Can there be any truth to his claims of different then normal fat tissue? Never heard of it to be honest.

Hormonal fat, deep rooted fat, etc. Are excuses to give fat that's not coming off due to lack of willpower with diet, and lack of intensity of cardio. IMHO

SHIT! I just got my LAB results and my estradiol is now LOW... 5.5 (normal range 8-35)

Ive been feelin kinda weird i guess..

What now?? Took too much arimidex , fuck.

Yes I have a foundation now, asshats. My hormones are fucked up tho.

Help a fellow out.
    Last edited by chopsui; 09-05-2017 at 10:35 PM.

szabla is offline New Member
    I hope estrogen was not the only thing you got checked but other hormones as well (testosterone , lh, fsh, prolactin, progesterone)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post
    SHIT! I just got my LAB results and my estradiol is now LOW... 5.5 (normal range 8-35)

Help a fellow out.
    you have a foundation now post steroids ?... so what you are saying is in fact yes you went into this blindly with no actual experience with aas, diet and exercise...I could be wrong but it sounds like you where in not so good shape when you started and the loose skin is the results of loosing fat but if you had no muscle to begin with then you will in fact look "sloppy"...post up a pic if you will...more experimenting with drugs is not the answer post up your complete bloodwork so you can be advised better...

Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post

Help a fellow out.
    You have a foundation? Yeah the thing your fucking house is built on so you've gained 15 lb since yesterday?

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    What a read lol. No foundation there...

Thread Information