Dankoo is offline New Member

Help, nipple pain

Background:
    1-12 550mg Test E.
    1-10 ~330mg Deca
    0.25mg arimidex eod from day 2
    250iu hcG twice a week. from day 1
    No bloodwork.

Today I start what would be week 13. Since about week 10 I have had some pain in my right nip. I first noticed it when on the preacher machine and pushing my chest against it. I thought it was just some sort of skin pain and I didn't pay attention to it. I even forgot about it because I don't feel any pain unless I touch myself and press sligthly, which I just noticed yesterday (left nipple is ok).

I've ran two cycles in the past (1st Test only and on 2nd I added some dbol ) and I didn't have any estrogen issues so this time I just went unworried about it.

Should I start taking nolva already? Or something else?
    Thank you

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I take 10mg nolva daily throughout every cycle for that exact problem. When im doing certain excercises i became way too "aware" of my nipples. A Low dose of daily nolva cured me. And yes i always use an ai, 25mg aromasin every day. But it sounds like you should be starting pct soon anyway. To answer your question, yes start taking nolva if you need.
    songdog likes this.

chopsui is offline Junior Member
    You might want to look into some other stuff too like letro

I used nolva as soon as I noticed too and my right nipple pain didnt go away...

Dankoo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I take 10mg nolva daily throughout every cycle for that exact problem. When im doing certain excercises i became way too "aware" of my nipples. A Low dose of daily nolva cured me. And yes i always use an ai, 25mg aromasin every day. But it sounds like you should be starting pct soon anyway. To answer your question, yes start taking nolva if you need.
    I guess that's worked well to prevent the problem. But how could I correct it? How much nolva? I'm worried it will affect my post cycle recovery
    Last edited by Dankoo; 09-06-2017 at 08:50 AM. Reason: added Octane's quote

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post
    You might want to look into some other stuff too like letro

I used nolva as soon as I noticed too and my right nipple pain didnt go away...
    I wouldn't choose letrozole . That stuff crushes e2 and not for a brief period, with me anyway. I hate that stuff. I would look above at some of the other options.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankoo View Post
    I guess that's worked well to prevent the problem. But how could I correct it? How much nolva? I'm worried it will affect my post cycle recovery
    I dont think nolva on cycle will hurt your pct. atleast ive never heard that. Long term nolva could reduce gyno, but your best bet is probably raloxifene if you can find it.

Thread Information