Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Does Dianaboll+Test-e help tennis elbow or is it in my mind?

john34 is offline New Member

Does Dianaboll+Test-e help tennis elbow or is it in my mind?

Hi all, I don't know if this is a question that has already been asked but couldn't find anything relative anyhoow, I have suffered with tennis elbow in both for 6+ months due to over use i would think and had to cut out a lot of heavy lifts, started my cycle of 30mg Dianaboll ed, and 500mg of Test-e pw (only as of yet had 250mg of test-e so far) just 4 days ago but already my joints feel a lot better, is this in my mind or do they really help with sore joints, also do you think it would be OK to increase my weight on lifts?.

Thanks for any info.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Yes it will help, but only temporarily. It doesnt cure it and when you quit it migth get worse. Only drug ive heard, and experienced could heal, is the sarm ostarine. But dont know man. When i ran ostarine it def was better but when i quit and started gear i def felt it was not healed.
    I have torn pec and elbowissues
    Most would say deca is the best aas for injuries, but...i guess, when you quit deca also, the pain returns.

john34 is offline New Member
    Hi Silabolin, thanks for the info, if i was to try Ostarine how would you use it, would it be as part of a pct to take along with Nolv or Clom? also what dosage would be good?.
    Good to hear im not imagining the pain relief just a shame it wont last.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    20 mg for 12 weeks. No, never in pct or pre cycle. Its supressive and you dont wanna start gear with fucked up cholestrol.
    Run it in a cycle. Its possible it will make your other goodiss less effective, but this one should be for healing. I would go with ost 20 mg, deca 250 and lest say 300 mg test. Full pct after ofcourse.

Test E and Dbol retains a lot of water so your collagen gets lubricated and your elbow should feel better. Sometimes, the inflammation will go down and your elbow will "heal". But most likely not. I have gotten my Physical Therapist to rub out the tennis elbow before. There is name for the technique but it eludes me at this time. You could get a coterzone shot but before you do that ask you Doc for Pregnazone. That stuff works wonders.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Test E and Dbol retains a lot of water so your collagen gets lubricated and your elbow should feel better. Sometimes, the inflammation will go down and your elbow will "heal". But most likely not. I have gotten my Physical Therapist to rub out the tennis elbow before. There is name for the technique but it eludes me at this time. You could get a coterzone shot but before you do that ask you Doc for Pregnazone. That stuff works wonders.
    ART? Active Release Therapy, and/or Graston, is what I think you are referring to. Good stuff.

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    20 mg for 12 weeks. No, never in pct or pre cycle. Its supressive and you dont wanna start gear with fucked up cholestrol.
    Run it in a cycle. Its possible it will make your other goodiss less effective, but this one should be for healing. I would go with ost 20 mg, deca 250 and lest say 300 mg test. Full pct after ofcourse.
    How'd this work out for you, John?

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClydes View Post
    ART? Active Release Therapy, and/or Graston, is what I think you are referring to. Good stuff.

-IronClydes

Old thread, but who's in your profile picture?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Old thread, but who's in your profile picture?
    I've been wondering myself! I need to back off the prami...lol

Haha no clue here either

-IronClydes

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its probably possible for temporary relief through some water retention.

Thread Information