Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Pls help

JoeDubbs88 is offline New Member

Pls help

Hey guys,
    I'm new to this site and the lifestyle. I've been in n out of the gym for over a decade but haven't stayed consistent for any longer than a few months. Ive begun educating myself on supplements legal and otherwise n can use all the help I can get. I want to start off with something lite but good. If anyone can point me in the right direction or recommend some products I would really appreciate it. I want to put on some size get strong and lean. Price is not really an issue either. Thanx!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDubbs88 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm new to this site and the lifestyle. I've been in n out of the gym for over a decade but haven't stayed consistent for any longer than a few months. Ive begun educating myself on supplements legal and otherwise n can use all the help I can get. I want to start off with something lite but good. If anyone can point me in the right direction or recommend some products I would really appreciate it. I want to put on some size get strong and lean. Price is not really an issue either. Thanx!
    Spend the next year dialing in your diet and gym plan, stay consistent for more than a 'few months' and then you'll be ready to start experimenting with AAS.

That advice, while worth a lot, is still free. So good thing price isn't an issue for you.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above why shut your system down and risk tearing tendons and ligaments you need to training for a yr or so.Just jumping off the couch and on aas isn't a smart thing.

Thread Information