Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max562

Thread: First timer expiration question

getrekt is offline New Member

First timer expiration question

First of all I would like to state that I believe I am in the correct section and if I am not, sorry.

Ok so straight to the point my question is simple.

So it is september 2017. Back in august 2015 I was given some steroids to help me build strength (I had never worked out upper body ever) I felt some type of way so I did not do them.

Now I have no doubt they are legit because the guy who gave them to me was the supply for everyone here. They are injectables. He gave me instructions and all.

Well they've been stored inside a pouch like perfect fit snug type. (can post picture if needed)
    and they've been kept in the fridge this whole time.

My question is are they still good to use if its been 2 years? I have not found anything on the brand I have or any straight forward answer on whether they go bad or not.

Any information is helpful and I'm 24 but when I registered on my phone wouldn't let me change the year on dob.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I font give advice..but I will say this..research and have ancillaries in place...youll get a better answer shortly I'm sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    I font give advice..but I will say this..research and have ancillaries in place...youll get a better answer shortly I'm sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    This made me laugh, lol. But op, you'll be good to go. They might have lost a tiny bit of potency, but I wouldn't hesitate to use them. If you're ready and stats show that you are.

getrekt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    This made me laugh, lol. But op, you'll be good to go. They might have lost a tiny bit of potency, but I wouldn't hesitate to use them. If you're ready and stats show that you are.
    Alright thank you, I trust the title rank given to you. One question though, I read somewhere about letting it reheat or boiling the vials. Am I good to go straight from fridge temperature to myself or is there some heating process I must do?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getrekt View Post
    Alright thank you, I trust the title rank given to you. One question though, I read somewhere about letting it reheat or boiling the vials. Am I good to go straight from fridge temperature to myself or is there some heating process I must do?
    Don't keep it in the fridge. Keep at room temp. I will heat the vial up in hot water prior to injecting it so that the oil thins a bit and makes injections smoother.

Thread Information