CJ19880229 is offline New Member

Advice on my next cycle please!

Hey guys!

I am a long time reader and have finally decided to join and create my very own post for the first time.

I'd like to start by thanking the community for providing so much valuable information and taking so much time to help one another. You can't put a price on the amount of experience and wisdom that this community shares.

Let me start by giving you my stats:

height: 6'3
    weight: 209
    bf%: 13% (calipers)
    training: 10 years (breaks for various injuries - bicep tendon and broken shoulder, otherwise solid)

Cycle history: 4 cycles

Most recent cycle (2 years ago):

test e (500mg/week for 12 weeks)/ tren ace (300mg/week for 8 weeks)

PCT: nolva 40/40/20/20

My program:

Monday (Chest+Tri's): Flat BB Benchpress (x3) Incline DB Benchpress (x3) Cable Flys (x3) Weighted Dips (x4)
    Pushdowns (x4)

Tuesday (Back+Bi's): Weighted Pullups (x3) Deadlifts (x3) Machine Row (x3) DB Curls (x3) BB Curls (x3)

Wednesday (Legs+Shoulders): Back Squats (x3) 45° Press (x3) Calves (x3) BB Military Press (x3) Shrugs (x3)
    Side/Rear Delts (x3)

Thursday (Chest+Tri's): Incline DB Benchpress (x3) Incline Machine press (x3) Incline Cable Flys (x3) Weighted Dips (x4) Pushdowns (x4)

Friday (Back+Bi's): Weighted Pullups (x3) Deadlifts (x3) Machine Row (x3) DB Curls (x3) BB Curls (x3)

Saturday (Legs+Shoulders): Back Squats (x3) 45° Press (x3) Calves (x3) DB Press (x3) Shrugs (x3) Side/Rear Delts (x3)

My diet:

Caloric baseline (calories) 3107.27
    Caloric goal (calories) 3417.7
    Caloric surplus +310.43

Meal 1:
    200ml Lite Milk Protein: 51g Multivitamins + Creatine + Glutamine
    2 Eggs Carbs: 81g
    0.5 scoop MG Protein Fat: 15g
    1 banana

Meal 2:
    200ml Lite Milk Protein: 51g Creatine + Glutamine
    2 Eggs Carbs: 81g
    0.5 scoop MG Protein Fat: 15g
    1 banana

Meal 3
    3x 95g Tuna Cans Protein: 46g Creatine + Glutamine
    1 Brown Rice Cup Carbs: 73g
    2 x Rice Cake + 1 tbsp peanut butter Fat: 16g

Meal 4
    200g Chicken breast Protein: 39g Creatine + Glutamine
    1 Brown Rice Cup Carbs: 70g
    45g oats Fat: 21g

Meal 5
    2x 95g Tuna Cans Protein: 45g Creatine + Glutamine
    1 Brown Rice Cup Carbs: 63g
    2 x Rice Cake + 1 tbsp peanut butter Fat: 16g

Meal 6
    1 scoop casien protein Protein: 31g Creatine + Glutamine
    2 tbsp peanut butter Carbs: 11g
    Fat: 17g

Total Protein: 263g
    Total Carbs: 379g
    Total Fat: 100g

My proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-4: DBOL (30mg/day)
    Weeks 1-13: Test E (250mg/week)
    Weeks 3-11: Tren Ace (400mg M/W/F)
    Weeks 9-13: Anavar (60mg ED)

Weeks 1-13: Aromasin (12.5mg/day)

Weeks 16-19: Nolvadex (40/40/20/20)

I am, as many of you are, a big fan of tren ace. This time I decided to run test e lower than my tren, as I have read all about the advantages of this dosing protocol via the abundance of forums available

I have never run an AI with a cycle before and never had any issues with gyno, but in the proposed cycle I am including dbol as a kick start so I though in addition to keeping my estrogen at bay, the aromasin should help contain the water weight for more "dry" gains.

I was 10% bf but this has creeped up (controlled bulk). However, I still believe I am at a more than reasonable level of bf for this cycle.

As many of you will see from the information I have provided above, I am (and will be) in a modest calorie surplus of 310 for the duration of the cycle. Now, I decided to add Var at the end of this particular cycle because I believe it should aid with fat loss to some degree.. I know this is a never ending debate and I am quite aware that it is near impossible to lose a decent amount of bf while in a calorie surplus.
    Nonetheless, in addition to some feedback for the proposed cycle overall, I would love to hear some opinions of the potential for fat loss in the proposed cycle, given a modest calorie surplus and my stats.

I am by no means a rookie to lifting or cycling but know how important feedback can be when planning.

If anyone would like a photo I am more than happy to provide.

Cheers guys!

Mr. Small is offline Member
    HCG should be run all through cycle along with Ai.
    Also, Clomid needs to be run with Nolvadex .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That is a lot of gear for a 4th cycle! We tell guys tren really isn't needed until a 6th or 7th cycle.And you want to run 2 orals rough on the body bro.And always run a ai it's wat you can't see that can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    HCG should be run all through cycle along with Ai.
    Also, Clomid needs to be run with Nolvadex.

I will be running HCG at 500IU/week for the duration of the cycle. Any thoughts on my proposed cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    That is a lot of gear for a 4th cycle! We tell guys tren really isn't needed until a 6th or 7th cycle.And you want to run 2 orals rough on the body bro.And always run a ai it's wat you can't see that can hurt you.
    Thanks for your reply bro. Actually this will be my 5th cycle! Haha gear isn't needed period.. but I have run tren before and I am still alive.

Do you really think 250mg/week test e and 400mg tren ace/week is excessive?? I have read alot of guys running tren way higher than that!

As for the orals, there is a 5 week gap between my dbol and var. I would never run them at the same time and both dosages are pretty mild compared with others I've seen.

Still seem like too much? What are your thoughts on fat loss potential?

Would love to hear more thoughts on my cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ19880229 View Post
    Thanks for your reply bro. Actually this will be my 5th cycle! Haha gear isn't needed period.. but I have run tren before and I am still alive.

Do you really think 250mg/week test e and 400mg tren ace/week is excessive?? I have read alot of guys running tren way higher than that!

As for the orals, there is a 5 week gap between my dbol and var. I would never run them at the same time and both dosages are pretty mild compared with others I've seen.

Still seem like too much? What are your thoughts on fat loss potential?
    Wasn't about you being alive it's about getting the most out of the less powerful compounds before you run the strongest.But people just don't realize this and jump on the tren long before it's needed.Most think it's going to bring them to the next level faster NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Wasn't about you being alive it's about getting the most out of the less powerful compounds before you run the strongest.But people just don't realize this and jump on the tren long before it's needed.Most think it's going to bring them to the next level faster NOT!
    Yeah man I totally understand. I also think its important to gauge the body's reaction to the less powerful compounds before combining them with other ones. This is good advice.

I have no illusions about fast tracking my progress by choosing a particular compound, it's more about choosing the ones I believe will give me the most progress for my body & goals. I have been dedicated to getting the most out of my previous cycles and plan to for every one I do in the future.

Do you have any advice or thoughts related to the actual questions I had about my cycle? (i.e. fat loss potential, 2 orals with 5 week gap between them, dosage) or am I still not ready for tren ?

Well you ran tren already so I say run it and Tren and Var IMOP and some others isn't a good combo.Low dose test and like 300mg tren s a good combo.

Thread Information