Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Need opinion on gear change.

Ready2Rumble is offline New Member

Need opinion on gear change.

3 weeks into first cycle, so far have done everything to a T.
    Test E what I thought was 500mg/week with AI and HCG .

'250mg' .8ml twice a week pinned in the glutes first than the delts, back to glutes.

Pulled out every stop. Warmed the vial with hot water, pinned with 25g, injected slow, hand was pretty unsteady because first timer and after first arm it was harder to inject the other.

With glutes had very bad PIP wrote it off as virgin muscles but each one took exactly 7 days to get better.
    I'm talking swollen, redness, hot to touch, hard to sit on, the whole 9.

Week 2 delts were even worse. I expected this because of the smaller muscle group but did not expect the swelling redness hotness and bad pain tightness etc. I thought I gave myself an infection but it's now 7 days after the first delt and it's fine and 5 days after the second and it's still in really bad shape but is getting better. Swelling goes all the way down to the edge of the medal delt head / bicep tie-in and causes bicep to swell as well and redness almost all the way down to the forearm. The thing is I know it will go away because the same thing happened to my first one.

Back to glutes and its already kicking again.

I come to find that the likely cause of this is that the gear I have is over dosed an unknown amount. Possibly something like 350mg/ml.

Bloods in mid October will be the tell tale. And the question is. Should I switch to something I know will be correct now and ditch the shit? Do I wait till October to see bloods, I have seen other people report the exact same issues. Or do I suck it up and tough it out, if so I imagine I would need to change AI dosage. Again bloods will tell if I wait till then.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Rumble View Post
    I come to find that the likely cause of this is that the gear I have is over dosed an unknown amount. Possibly something like 350mg/ml.
    I disagree.
    I highly doubt the problem is your gear is overdosed.
    My guess is either the gear is dirty or it has too much solvent in it.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Ready2Rumble is offline New Member
    Thank you for your input.

In a normal scenario I would agree, however it was my fault for not elaborating.

When I said come to find, I mean that my source for this specific stuff who is a long time AAS user (not that that means anything really) was using this as well around the time I got it (1 yr ago) but we fell off and it took me that time do my homework and finally be ready for my first cycle on my own. Now, after this, I reached out and they told me that it was clean but very strong/overdosed. I know this all sounds like BS, but I trust this person, they are no idiot.

So I think what I'll do is split up the .8 between delts to give my glutes a full week to recover and see how it goes. If it's still too much I'll ditch it. Otherwise I'll get my bloods in October and we shall see.
    Last edited by Ready2Rumble; 09-13-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information