cradke11 is offline New Member

Question on hcg with my cycle

This is not my first cycle just first time that I plan on running hcg . My plan was to run it at the beginning of my 11th week then 2 weeks into pct. Not sure how much I should run per week. Here is what I plan on running. If something doesn't seem right or doses are incorrect please feel free to correct me. But I think I've got it pretty dialed in. Thanks

Male
    6 ft. 1 in. 210 (morning weight)
    Roughly 13% BF
    29 years old

Test prop 125 mg. EOD Week 1-12
    Tren A 100 mg. EOD Week 1-6
    Dbol 25 mg. ED Week 1-3
    Dbol 50 mg. ED Week 4
    Adex .5 mg. EOD Week 1-12 (I do know that I am prone to gyno unfortunately)

Would u guys up either the tren or test at all during the cycle or leave it as is?

Hcg? When and how much would be safe for me? I was planning on 500 iu twice a week for those 3 weeks. I have a feeling that my be to little tho?

Pct
    Nolva 40 20 20 20
    Clomid 75 50 50 50

Blood work week 6ish
    Then again a few weeks after pct

Thanks for any help giving on this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    250iu twice a week the entire cycle, caber on hand

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    250iu twice a week the entire cycle, caber on hand
    I do have caber on hand. Wouldn't running it through the whole cycle be a waste as it helps create free test and I'll be running test. Just seems like they will be countering eachother?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why only 6 weeks with tren ? I wouldn't run Dbol at the same time personally and I see no reason to suddenly double the Dbol dose after 3 weeks.

Hcg , as said, 250ius x 2 pw from start until 3 days before PCT.

Extend the nolva part of your PCT 20/20

Bloods 8 weeks after PCT end
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why only 6 weeks with tren ? I wouldn't run Dbol at the same time personally and I see no reason to suddenly double the Dbol dose after 3 weeks.

Hcg , as said, 250ius x 2 pw from start until 3 days before PCT.

Extend the nolva part of your PCT 20/20

Bloods 8 weeks after PCT end
    What would you recommend then for length of the tren? Your saying Nolva for 6 weeks then? Why?

I just thought id up the dbol a little for the last week for the hell of it no real reason. I know that 25 mg ED is a low dose as it is.

Thanks for the input tho. Just wanna make sure im gonna about this HCG thing the right way

Quote Originally Posted by cradke11 View Post
    I do have caber on hand. Wouldn't running it through the whole cycle be a waste as it helps create free test and I'll be running test. Just seems like they will be countering eachother?
    it keeps your testes pumping so yes it does create more test but that isn't countering the test you are taking.
    the reason to take it is so recovery is easier since your testes never stop producing, they never get shut down.
    what does get shut down is your pituitary and your hypothalamus.
    but since only 2 out of 3 parts of your HPTA get shut down recovery should be easier.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...ould-know.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    it keeps your testes pumping so yes it does create more test but that isn't countering the test you are taking.
    the reason to take it is so recovery is easier since your testes never stop producing, they never get shut down.
    what does get shut down is your pituitary and your hypothalamus.
    but since only 2 out of 3 parts of your HPTA get shut down recovery should be easier.
    This was very helpful thank you Dog. Is the caber something that should ran during the length of the cycle into pct or just use as needed? I do have some but not much 8 tabs only. I have read people use it both ways just wondering tho how you guys feel about it and its proper usage. I understand we all react differently and no one is the same.

What would you recommend then for length of the tren ? Your saying Nolva for 6 weeks then? Why?

I just thought id up the dbol a little for the last week for the hell of it no real reason. I know that 25 mg ED is a low dose as it is.

Thanks for the input tho. Just wanna make sure im gonna about this HCG thing the right way
    I run tren a 8 weeks

Tren shuts you down quickly so the extra nolva as a bit of 'insurance' to help with recovery.

Honestly I'd probably drop the Dbol as you are running short esters anyway. If you double it at week 4 you will cause an E2spike, not worth it IMHO.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I run tren a 8 weeks

Tren shuts you down quickly so the extra nolva as a bit of 'insurance' to help with recovery.

Honestly I'd probably drop the Dbol as you are running short esters anyway. If you double it at week 4 you will cause an E2spike, not worth it IMHO.
    Never really thought of the short ester's that I plan on pinning and still running dbol but that makes alot sense. I will probably run it tho at 25mg for 4 weeks just cause I have it and I have the time and diet all in place to really get the most out of this cycle. Going to place an order tho for more caber and a couple kits of hCG .

Now with this hCG i am getting responses on running it at 250iu x2 pw but I also read an interesting article that suggested running it at that same dose but for the last 4 weeks of the cycle? I hate how there are so many different theories on how it should be ran. Either way I like the idea of running it at that dose for the whole cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. Even tho it can assist in creating gyno.....but I am hoping that the .5 mg eod of adex will keep that under control until i get my bloods done half way in.

dbol is going to cause more estrogen problems than hCG

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    dbol is going to cause more estrogen problems than hCG
    Yes I understand that. I have ran Dbol before and love it. Really didnt wanna take it out of the mix....but I would rather be on the safe side of things thats why I was only really planning on running it at 25 mg.

Any E2 spike from HCG can't be controlled by your AI. However 250ius x 2 pw really shouldn't cause issues.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Any E2 spike from HCG can't be controlled by your AI. However 250ius x 2 pw really shouldn't cause issues.
    From what I have read it seems like 250 x2 pw is pretty standard and a very safe dose for during a cycle (like you said back in black). Im really leaning towards that approach. Thanks for the input guys!!!!

Thread Information