excalibur is offline Junior Member

Detailed cutting cycle Help?

I am currently in the middle of my first bulking cycle and am very happy with the results. However, I am eagerly awaiting the chance to cut up as much as possible following my cycle. My cycle ends in september. I plan on taking the following three months to cut up as much as possible using basic diet, lots of intense cardio and perhaps clen then ECA 2 weeks on and switch. In three months time I hope to dieted down enough to start a cutting cycle the beginning of Jan. I have been researching cutting cycles and have come up with the following ideas.

I have decided after the first half of my current cycle that I can handle ED injections in a future cycle so the base of my cutting cycle will be fina/prop. I am trying to decide between the following two stacks:
    1. Fina / Prop / Winny
    2. Fina/ Prop / EQ

OPTION 1:

Quality Vet Test Prop: 75 mg ED 1-10
    Home Brew Tren : 75 mg ED 1-8
    British Dragon 50mg Winny Tabs: 50mg ED 5-10
    Adex: .5mg ED 1-10
    Nolva: 10mg ED 1-10

Post Cycle: Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Comments on this cycle: I would have enough test to front load at 100mg ED for 4weeks. I cannot afford zambons so 50 mg Winny tabs in the only Winny I can get.

OPTION 2:
    Quality Vet Test Prop: 75 mg ED 1-13
    Home Brew Tren: 75 mg ED 6-13
    Quality Vet Bold 200: 400mg EW 1-10
    Adex: .5mg ED 1-10
    Nolva: 10mg ED 1-10

Post Cycle: Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Comments on this cycle: I would like to drop it to 12 weeks but I was told that I needed to run Fina/ Prop three weeks past EQ in oder to match up the half life so I can start clomid 2 days after the last shot. If I only ran 12 weeks should I only run EQ for 9 or go ahead a run it for 10 but wait an extra week to start clomid? If I ran 12 weeks of Prop instead of 13 I would have enough test to front load at 100mg ED for 4weeks.

Overall comments: a 4g kit will only give me 4000mg of Tren which leaves me 200mg short of 75mg ED for 8 weeks. I am thinking I'll just run 8 days at 50 mg or would I be better of running 7 weeks and 4 days at 75mg ED? In the EQ vs Winny debate I have heard much better things about EQ from Vets and experienced members. The only Down side seems to be the EQ hunger when trying to cut but I think I can handle it.

Option 2 sounds the best to me so far. I like the little bit longer cycle it's not as harsh on my liver. By the way, is Adex at .5mg and Nolva at 10mg ED good enough Anit-E coverage on this cycle or would you recommend something else?

Sorry for the long post guys but I appreciate your help and am looking foward to your input. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by excalibur; 07-10-2003 at 02:26 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I had to choose one I would lean towards the second one. You could always run the fina at the beginning of cycle 2 and add the winny at the end. Anti-e's look good. I would keep it at thirteen weeks. It looks like you thought it out well and I think you will be very successful. Be careful about trying to cut too soon after your bulk cycle or you may experience muscle loss.

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Rickson. I am currently not doing cardio on my bulking cycle and am eating more carbs (but quality) than normal. When My cycle ends in Sep I was going to add cardio (which I dearly miss) three days a week and cut some carbs but maintain nearly the same caloric intake for the next month to try to perserve as much muscle as possible from my cycle. After the first month off my cycle I will slowly reduce calories and increase cardio to 5 days a week until my next cycle begins in Jan. Does this sound about right?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I wouldnt lower the cals for a good 2 mo till after your cycle. Give your body a chance to adapt to your new size and get used to it.

Id go with the 2nd if had to choose between the two.

Thread Information