Thread: eq alone

quaker48 is offline Associate Member

eq alone

doing a 10 week cycle of eq at 400mg a week ,can good resalts be achived?
    how much size and strength be reached

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    not a good idea...add some test bro!...you'll be disappointed with the results, plus you would need to do more like 12 weeks.

well say i added cyp. 200mg a week with for 10 weeks, i dont wanna run it any high than that.

lengthen it to 12 weeks and you gotta deal!..but 400mgs/week of test would be better...I believe test should be the highest mg in the cycle.

okay i can only get 2 10ml bottles of eq and ten weeks is longest i can run it at 400mgs and 1 10ml bottle of cyp. at 200mg a week surely i would see something from it. i would be happy with just 10 to 15 lb in crease in weight, is this possible with these cycle. at these dosages. Mallet can u tell me what u think i will gain size from the cycle i just listed. also i used eq alone for 5 weeks at 400mgs and jumped 40 lbs on my bench but it was couple weeks after my cycle end. but this is why i think i would gain more from the cycle i listed.

my exprience from the research..

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    okay i can only get 2 10ml bottles of eq and ten weeks is longest i can run it at 400mgs and 1 10ml bottle of cyp. at 200mg a week surely i would see something from it. i would be happy with just 10 to 15 lb in crease in weight, is this possible with these cycle. at these dosages. Mallet can u tell me what u think i will gain size from the cycle i just listed. also i used eq alone for 5 weeks at 400mgs and jumped 40 lbs on my bench but it was couple weeks after my cycle end. but this is why i think i would gain more from the cycle i listed.
    you'll definaly see gains.. as to how much??who knows..from what i've read test should be higher or at the very least the same dosage..and test should be run 1 week longer than eq...do a search on test/eq ..you'll find the truth ruth..plus what are your stats, age, lifting exp'..very important..maybe you could run your eq at 300mg for 12 weeks..

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    What the bros here recommend would be optimal, however, if you can only get your hands on 2 vials of Eq and 1 vial of Cyp. go for it. Think about that, you will have 600mg of AAS in your system for 10 weeks, you will definitively put on good size. Just keep your training hard and your diet right, and that 10-15lb should be within reach.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    do you have pct planned, and anti e's... you'll keep more of your gains if you do!

I need to know a little more about you? height,weight,age,training habbits,eating habbits etc...I still find those to be low doses even for 1st timers.JMO...if you can get another bottle of test that would be great. Do you have clomid for post cycle?

mallet, my age is 21, height 5"8 weight 181, im currently a college football player, yes i do have clomid, do u think i need nov. with such a lose dose of cyp. and thank you for all your replies.

Bartleby is offline Member
    mallet, my age is 21, height 5"8 weight 181, im currently a college football player, yes i do have clomid, do u think i need nov. with such a lose dose of cyp. and thank you for all your replies.
    yes you should get some nolva, even though it is a low dose, its better to be safe than sorry and have it on hand...plus its your girst cycle right?? so you dont know if youre prone to gyno or not yet....

wallycn is offline Banned
    I've done a ten week cycle of Eq only at 400mg a week, and it worked out alright. I did it to just get my muscles harder, I wasn't looking to add any size really. I defintly felt alot harder and gained alittle size because that **** makes you so hungry. After I was done with it I defintly felt alot more solid all over and I easily keep everything I gained from it. If I ever did any kind of cycle like that again I would use winstrol instead ( I just like it alot better). Mallet is right if your a football player throw cyp into your cycle it will give you what your looking for, I don't think the EQ alone will give you what you want.

Thread Information