HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

prop fucking kills !

im taking a fina/prop cycle right now and the day after i shoot it fucking kills to the point where i have a hard time walking (i shoot it in my quad)!!! i was told its the high alcohol content in the prop ! is there any way that the pain can be relieved a little or just over the course of the cycle will my body adapt to it ? please help cuz i cant even walk !!!yesterday was my 3rd shoot by the way !!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, personally i dont have any problems with prop. I assume ur mixing the prop and fina together? U might want to mix some b12 with it to cut them both a little. That usually works. Good luck!!

OG

The Base is offline Associate Member
    mate,

the only thing that I can suggest is really take your time injecting! I take prop too and only the first injection of a new cycle hurts. I then just take my time and then lightly massage the area after or stretch the quad!

It won't last forever.

popa is offline Senior Member
    mix it with alittle b-12 or dilute it with sterle oil if you got some. or to make things easier just mix fina/prop together in the same pin.

ya i did that mixed prop and fina and i put steril oil in it too ! i guess ill just have to how ill get used to it ! im sure it wont kill forever !

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    im taking a fina/prop cycle right now and the day after i shoot it fucking kills to the point where i have a hard time walking (i shoot it in my quad)!!! i was told its the high alcohol content in the prop ! is there any way that the pain can be relieved a little or just over the course of the cycle will my body adapt to it ? please help cuz i cant even walk !!!yesterday was my 3rd shoot by the way !!!
    I'm cyclin' prop in my current cycle too and having alot of pain probs. I was told that the prop was painless so I shot my quad the first day of my cycle and I was virtually immobile for 3 days. Not only was I having pain but I had swelling from the injection site down to my knee. It help a little when I cut it with some EQ and tren but I'm still having pain and I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I purchased some sterile oil and I tried cutting it with that. For every 1ml of prop I cut it with 1ml of somthin' else(tren, EQ, oil). It also seemed to help a little when I inject the prop in my glutes instead of spot injects. From now on the only prop I'll do is Viromones.

did the pain go away with every injection ?

Still having some pain, but not NEARLY as bad.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

prop

the pain of prop injections should stop over time. What brand are you using? I'm using QV and that shit hurts. The pain has lessened, but i nver shoot it in my quads any more though all the same.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    id just shoot it in the ass. spot shoot something else. prop has always made me a little tender but once i started shooting in my glutes it pretty much stopped. as for the swelling to the knee KROSBY, you probably hit a nerve or something. you might even warm up the fina a bit before shooting. not to the boiling point of coarse but get some water hot on the stove or in the mic, and set your vial in it for about 1-2 mins. this will make it a little more easy to inject. good luck bro

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    hey bro I just got Finished with 10 weeks of that shit (prop) ,and I shot it in my glutes and that shit never did stop hurting. I shot it eod so I would also shot my delts, but I made sure I shot right before I worked shoulders. Ive been off of it for two week and I still find myself sitting down real easy, just out of habit. good luck bro

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    I have pro-prop its 200mg per ml and i heard the stuff is great but hurts like a bitch, im on prop now that doesnt gurt buts its soon to run out and im hesitant on starting the new one becuase of the imense pain that i keep hearing bout it. I was wondering if i were to mix 20mls of sterile oil if it would lesson the pain. Also my freind just started a prop 400mg a week cycle for 10 weeks how do you think his gains are gonna be.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    also im on fina/prop and its great but prop doesnt hurt becuase its human grade made by a chemist i know......................does anyone know how that syonex stuff feels

testro is offline New Member
    I took prop a couple times, and aside from sust it is probably the most painful test injection. Make sure your injecting nice and slow, and massage massage massage. The best way I found to do it was to spread the skin in the area first, put the pin in prett wquickly but gently, and inject the liquid slow.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain. The first week was unbearable. I got the flu and everything. I'm running 100mg. of QV prop and 75 of tren everyday. It took me about a week and a half to get the dose up to what I wanted. I spot inject gluts,tris,and quads. After everyshot it hurts like shit that night and is manageable the next day. The gains are unreal! the pain gets somewhat use to I guess. The next prop i do will be human grade. The QV has too much BA.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I just got done w/ a 16 weeker (qv prop/fina/winny). I was taking prop for the entire 16 weeks, winny for 7 and fina for 8 and I didn't get used to all those injections.
    What ever u do don't shoot your Bi....

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I used Viromones at 100mg eod and had no pain in glutes or quads and I was really worried with it being the first gear I took the plunge with.
    Last edited by Bigun; 01-26-2004 at 05:12 PM.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Wow I never knew prop could be that painful I have a few cycles under my belt and the only gear that really gave me pain was Organon Sust, and Durateston. Since then I have done deca and test eth cycles with very little discomfort
    My next planned cycle which I am still going to do regaurdless of pain is a Fina Prop cycle. What is a good brand of Prop to use be it human or vet gear

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Nordic Viromones have a good reputation for being pain free and good quality. They used to be made by Ferring but they have ceased production as Nordic took them over. Apparently there are a few Ferring fakes around at the moment.

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    has anyone tried warming in hot water before application... that seems to help me some

my .02

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    stop whinning and be a man, i take prop at 100mg/ed injections while cutting for weeks at hand man. just learn to live with it and rotate the injection site every week. like legs to ass to chest to w/e. its the benzyl alcohol content ! just massage ur leg and shut up lol !

i dont mean to flame, but as dorian yates said "no guts, no glory" and as arnold said "no pain, no gain !"

Peace and good luck !

well someone told me to shoot it in the shower and that kinda helped on my second injection compared to my first ! actually it did help alot !

helios is offline Associate Member
    just suck it up and you'll love yourself for it in the end

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr is offline New Member

vbro im about to do the same

Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    also im on fina/prop and its great but prop doesnt hurt becuase its human grade made by a chemist i know......................does anyone know how that syonex stuff feels
    im about to do a prop fina cycle tell me how it was for you please

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It's one of the golden rules "never inject prop in the quad". I went against that rule 5 days ago and am still having trouble walking.

Ambulance is offline Member
    If you can get your hands on the B12 try that, or try warming it under water after mixing it with the Fina...or preferably do both! Shoot it slowly, and try icing the injection spot until it's numb before you inject it. Take about a minute to shoot each CC..and make sure to massage the area for a good 5 minutes after, then stretch. Really rub it in good when your massaging.

Thread Information