Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: different injection techniques?

chopsui is offline Junior Member

different injection techniques?

So I've heard from some people that subcutaneous is possible, and I also heard someones doctor say that was an easy way to get abscesses,,,

I REALLY cant afford to get an abscess or any injection related problem, I'm starting TRT so I should just be doing one shot a week... I really want to make sure I don't mess up and go too deep or cause an abscess somehow.

I like how HCG is subcutaneous its kinda convenient, I've also heard of people dilluating their shots down.

I was also wondering what are the best injection technique information sources? Videos? Which are the best ones? Again, I really cant afford an abscess.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I just dont see the point in sub q..of the gear...the point is to get it in muscle...i may be wrong..youll get better advice shortly I'm sure...jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post
    So I've heard from some people that subcutaneous is possible, and I also heard someones doctor say that was an easy way to get abscesses,,,

I REALLY cant afford to get an abscess or any injection related problem, I'm starting TRT so I should just be doing one shot a week... I really want to make sure I don't mess up and go too deep or cause an abscess somehow.

I like how HCG is subcutaneous its kinda convenient, I've also heard of people dilluating their shots down.

I was also wondering what are the best injection technique information sources? Videos? Which are the best ones? Again, I really cant afford an abscess.
    Look at the video of 'how to inject' on the right hand side of the page(desktop version)

If your just doing a TRT shot it doesn't matter(due to the lower volume) if your all the way in a muscle or partly in b/c it all gets absorbed... the thing is how much is your dr giving you weekly? Your much better off spreading into 2 shots every 3.5dats keeping blood serum levels stable so you would halftiur dose e3.5days.

Imho I'd always go into the muscle but there are plenty of people who administer subQ shots for TRT... the thing you'd be looking at is the absorption rate compared to an IM shot which some say it has a better absorption rate! Only BW will tell you this

Why don't you know how much your taking yet?
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information