• 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By ZYZZ LEGACY
  • 3 Post By Gallowmere
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: "Advice on my 2nd cycle of AAS ."

ZYZZ LEGACY is offline New Member

Exclamation "Advice on my 2nd cycle of AAS ."

Hello , I want to do my second steroid cycle, but I have some questions. I hope you help me clarify.
    The cycle I want to do is testosterone Sustanon , with Deca Durabolin .
    I plan to use masteron (P or E) to deal with prolactin in some way. Because nandrolone is a progestogen hormone, it can lead me to induce gynecomastia , etc.
    What doses should I take of each of these steroids in a 12 week cycle?
    And one last question, the active life of testosterone Sustanon is 21 days, the same as the hormone nandrolone.
    What should be the most appropriate start to start my PCT? Should I Discontinue Deca Durabolin 2 Weeks Before My Testosterone Sustanon ???
    Which is kind of controversial because Deca and Sustanon have an active 21-day life, I'm wondering if I can run Deca and Sustanon together from start to finish?
    Last edited by ZYZZ LEGACY; 12-23-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    I advise no one to answer this idiot unless you’re indeed a “sickcunt”.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    I advise no one to answer this idiot unless you’re indeed a “sickcunt”.

What do you have against me you asshole?

The word "sickcunt" is not an offense, it is very popular here in Australia to use this term to people who cause in the crowd, are popular or cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    unless you’re indeed a “sickcunt”.

I edited my topic, you are very crybaby!

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    what was your first cycle. how much of those gains did you keep. Based on your other thread you may want to get the diet sorted out before you start your cycle so you have a better chance of being able to hang on to what you built. just a thought.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My current cycle (and also my second) is just 500 test e, 300 deca , and 25mg dbol /day. I’m contemplating adding in 200 mast at some point, but I’m seeing zero cause for concern to worry about E2 or prolactin at these doses.
    Your mileage may vary depending upon your sensitivity however.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.

ahhhh, so you haven't finished your first cycle yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    ahhhh, so you haven't finished your first cycle yet.
    I'm just finishing my first cycle of Sustanon ,brother.
    I have plenty of Sustanon stored here with me, so I am planning to buy Deca and Masteron from my source, and to do my 2nd cycle to further increase my body weight.

hold off and see how you recover. If you find yourself 4 months down the road and you weren't able to hang on to any of that muscle then there is no point in running another cycle, just to lose it all again. Make sure everything else is dialed in working before you spend any more money on another failed cycle.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    hold off and see how you recover. If you find yourself 4 months down the road and you weren't able to hang on to any of that muscle then there is no point in running another cycle, just to lose it all again. Make sure everything else is dialed in working before you spend any more money on another failed cycle.
    In the diet session of this forum, I mentioned that where work is very hectic, I don't stop for a minute. Also, I can only close my macronutrients according to my schedule until the end of the day!
    I do not eat every 3 hours because my service is very busy and does not allow me.I hope I can do well in this new cycle that I intend to do.

Staying fasted for a long time is counterproductive to putting muscle mass ... I think that's what is fucking me bro

Quote Originally Posted by ZYZZ LEGACY View Post
    Staying fasted for a long time is counterproductive to putting muscle mass ... I think that's what is fucking me bro
    It’s not just that.
    As someone who was pretty close to where you are (5’10” 175 lbs.), it took the realization that my job paired with my training demands around 3600-3800 kcals/day just for me to maintain weight. When I was pushing the scale up on my first cycle last winter, I had to stay around 4200-4300 to make any progress beyond the initial testosterone fluid retention.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.

Here is a brief summary of my new cycle.

1st to 6th week

I will take 750 mg Sustanon + 600 mg Deca + 600 mg Masteron .

I plan to include oxymetholone in these first 6 weeks at a daily dose of 50 mg per day.

7th to 12th week

I will take 750 mg Sustanon + 600 mg Deca + 600 mg Masteron.

And I'm considering adding 10-20 mg of dianabol a day just to keep my gains in the middle of the cycle.

And I intend to do 2 more weeks of Sustanon.( Week 13 , Week 14.)
    -
    One thing that intrigued me was that the nandrolone hormone / and Sustanon (which has several types of esters in its composition) has an active life of 21 days. So I had a little doubt if I should stop Deca 2 weeks before Sustanon.
    Which didn't make much sense to me since their lives are the same.

But I already decided, I will do 2 more weeks of Sustanon. And I start my PCT 21 days after the last application of my Sustanon testosterone
    Last edited by ZYZZ LEGACY; 12-23-2019 at 03:59 PM.

"Advice on my 2nd cycle of AAS ."

Maybe I missed it, but why the hell are you wanting to pay a shitload more for Sust instead of just using Enan or Cyp?

Also, why 600 deca ? If you can’t grow off 300-400, those extra 200 are just going to give you shitty side effects most likely.
    I could be wrong, but I almost never see anyone pushing deca that high, and especially not the first time using it.
    Last edited by Gallowmere; 12-23-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    ZYZZ LEGACY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but why the hell are you wanting to pay a shitload more for Sust instead of just using Enan or Cyp?

Also, why 600 deca ? If you can’t grow off 300-400, those extra 200 are just going to give you shitty side effects most likely.
    I could be wrong, but I almost never see anyone pushing deca that high, and especially not the first time using it.

Does 600 mg of Masteron not combat the negative sides of Deca ??

I want to do something to grow and increase of true
    JaneDoe likes this.

I’m not saying it won’t, but starting out high dose gives you nowhere to go. I’d say start at 300 of each and see what it does for you. You can always bump up later, but with long estered stuff, if you start feeling like shit, it’s gonna be a long couple of weeks for you.
    ZYZZ LEGACY, Cuz and JaneDoe like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Your dosing is way to high, im on 150 mg of mast per week. As stated deca would be fine in the 200-300 range
    JaneDoe and Gallowmere like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just to note - you don't have to start your PCT at an exact perfect time. their is not a "rule" saying PCT must start 21 days after last pin .
    if you run deca and sustanon together, then just run them together the whole duration. run them both for 14 weeks or whatever. no need to cut the deca off early or vice versa.. then ride it out for the duration of their half lives and start PCT whenever you get around to it or you feel your ready.
    imo, too many guys jump on PCT way to soon after their cycle

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Your dosing is way to high, im on 150 mg of mast per week. As stated deca would be fine in the 200-300 range

150 mg of masteron per week is a good support dose to block prolactin receptors. I usually do not exceed 400 mg of Deca

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just to note - you don't have to start your PCT at an exact perfect time. their is not a "rule" saying PCT must start 21 days after last pin .
    if you run deca and sustanon together, then just run them together the whole duration. run them both for 14 weeks or whatever. no need to cut the deca off early or vice versa.. then ride it out for the duration of their half lives and start PCT whenever you get around to it or you feel your ready.
    imo, too many guys jump on PCT way to soon after their cycle

You always teach us new things. I didn't know that.

This is not an answer to your question. As a matter fact I got a question for you. You sound like you know what you're talking about. I'm about to start my 1st cycle of testosterone cypionate and just wondering if you could give me some advice. Thank you!!!!!

Thread Information