• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Nitmare67
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Protocol for ordering online?

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Protocol for ordering online?

So I am in the midst of PCT after running my first cycle, which was a big success. But my source was somebody I know personally who lives locally, but will be moving away soon. I don't want to have to be dependent on someone else for future cycles, but ordering AAS online is intimidating, and something I've never done. Assuming a source a has been identified, can someone maybe provide a basic step by step protocol on how to safely order gear from overseas online? For instance, the etiquette of getting a source check, any protocols that may be recommended on creating a secondary email account, safe payment procedures, and just general protocols on keeping my money safe, and staying safe legally

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Local source is worth 5000 online sources

Any liquid will be held at customs

Any medicine without prescription will be held for 2-4 months

Get a local source.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

Get a local source.
    This is absolutely false. When was the last time you had an order go through customs? I have never had an order sit in customs for more than 2-3 days. Most recent order was back in June. I also have had well over 100 orders go through customs in the last 24 months.
    Obs, Third Tier and Dgs59 like this.

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    As someone who was very apprehensive of ordering online, this is something I have put considerable time and effort into researching. Admittedly, I do not have near the experience most of the people on here do in terms of AAS. However, I do extensive research and I ask quite a few questions of board members in order to corroborate my findings with their real world experience. This is what I have found thus far. Anyone with differing experiences/opinions feel free to correct or add to what I've written. I will not be offended, but rather appreciative of the knowledge shared.

Legal Issues
    If you can order domestically, do that. The 4th amendment (no illegal searches/seizures) applies to interstate mail, so the government (law enforcement) needs probable cause (leaky package, torn package making contraband visible etc...) to search your package. Note that the 4th amendment ONLY applies to the government, so it WILL apply to the USPS but WILL NOT apply to UPS, FedEx, or any other private companies. The 4th amendment does NOT apply to mail originating from outside the US, and therefore it can be searched with little to no reason in the name of national security. However, even if customs or domestic law enforcement legally discovers contraband in your package, you probably cannot be found guilty for it merely being mailed to you. This is because (at least in every state I know of) drug related offenses have a culpable mental state
    that must accompany the physical act. Without this culpable mental state, someone that didn't like you could have you found guilty of a crime by mailing you a package of contraband. Therefore, law enforcement must prove you intended to have the substance delivered to you...which generally means some type of sting operation. It is simply not worth their time to coordinate a sting operation just bust someone for ordering $500 worth of illegal substance. This is why, if your package is found to contain illegal substances, their normal protocol is to send you a letter of confiscation, and informing you of your right to challenge the confiscation and claim your package. Under no circumstances should you do that, because in doing so you give law enforcement proof of your intent to possess.

Choosing Online Source
    Reference reviews for the source from several different online cites. Many will have customers who have posted blood work. These reviews can obviously be faked by the company, thus the need to cross reference as many different cites as possible. Also, if you know anyone personally who has experience with an online company, take that into consideration. Side note, don't ask the guys on here, they aren't going to tell you because they don't know you. If you ask someone one here and they do give you a source name, they are either 1. undercover dea or 2. a rep for some fake ass source looking to steal your money and send you peanut oil, if anything.

Testing your Substance
    When you do get a delivery, purchase a substance test kit from one of several online companies. This will tell you if the substance you are taking is in fact what you think it is. Understand these substance tests will not reveal the potency. The only way (that I know of at least) you can deduce the potency is by comparing previous experience with current results. Other things to consider, if taking an oral or tren , run a lipid panel. Often times your lipid panel will/should show an increase in ldl and a decrease in hdl. If taking tren, your estrogen should be elevated (falsely).

Summary
    If ordering online....at least in MHO....do a LOT of online research as well as ask people you personally know well enough to ask, and find a domestic online source. The shipping is often faster, and is protected by the 4th amendment. Then once you get your gear, test it in every way imaginable (test kits, bloods, comparing results etc..).
    Last edited by petemitchell30; 09-20-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    Chark likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have never had a problem some guys have a problem and they think the whole system is messed up.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is absolutely false. When was the last time you had an order go through customs? I have never had an order sit in customs for more than 2-3 days. Most recent order was back in June. I also have had well over 100 orders go through customs in the last 24 months.
    Damn J, you need to slow down, you are shooting way too much gear. I thought I was bad at four or five orders a year! Lol
    Dgs59 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

Get a local source.
    I would trust a local source zero. I spend way too much time in court for shit I didn't do. And I watch snitch after snitch walk on 30 charges. I literally watched the prosecutor turna dui, driving while suspended, speeding, fleeing police, and other tickets into $100 infractions because the disgusting little pos ratted out his dealer with evidence. That kind of bargaining makes me sick!
    I immediately turned to my lawyer and said just loud enough for the prosecutor to hear, "this goddamn tweeker squeals and walks so he can go steal copper wiring tonight, but they want me to face 10-30 years over an argument in which no one was hurt?"

Fucking never trust a local source.

All anyone has to do is sing to the sherriff, police or prosecutor and it all blows up. I am not a trusting guy of anyone handing me a damn thing.
    Dgs59 and poppz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Damn J, you need to slow down, you are shooting way too much gear. I thought I was bad at four or five orders a year! Lol
    I was a re mailer, it wasn't all for me.
    Obs likes this.

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Just FYI, in the event you get caught....do NOT say you were just handling it for someone else, or going to give it to someone else etc...That's intent to distribute, and in any state I can think of, that's way worse than possession. Shut up, ask for a lawyer.

Have a less than intelligent friend that got caught with it in his truck, immediately told the police it wasn't his, he was on the way to sell it to a buddy for cost. Yah.....don't do that.
    Last edited by petemitchell30; 09-21-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Obs
    I know man just foolin

Obs
    You know... If I werea local source, I would give people my website name and mail them their shit and they woul be paying me via bitcoin.
    "Hey bro, looking to get jakked heard you are the guy to see..."

"Ya, go to whistlenuts dot com and get the fuck outta my sight before I break your neck. This is 2017! Learn how to email, ya fuckin wannabe narc!"

I would not purchase shit from a mans hand. Too easy to find yourself on the ground in cuffs.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Find a Domestic source........problem solved.......

Chark is offline Member
    Thank you for sharing the legality information. Found some of the info I was looking for searching the forums.

Edit: new, in response to Petemitchell

Also edit: odd bump to post > 2 years old
    Last edited by Chark; 11-25-2019 at 12:30 PM.

soshinski is offline New Member

Source

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Find a Domestic source........problem solved.......
    Just moved to another state and I’m looking for a source. Anyone in GA that can point me in the right direction?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by soshinski View Post
    Just moved to another state and I’m looking for a source. Anyone in GA that can point me in the right direction?
    Thats something you kinda got earn around here, stick around. Welcome to the board
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Protocol for ordering online?

Quote Originally Posted by soshinski View Post
    Earn some trust and a reputation around here and they’ll come to you. Most of the best sources anymore aren’t the shit you’re gonna find on eroids and the like.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Ordering online hasn’t caused any issues for me. One time though the shipment came the wrong way and did some silly shit before I got it, 2 months after I ordered. It arrived in California instead of New York, went back to thailand, then back to New York, then my house. I wasn’t even expecting it, I thought customs sent it back or they wrote the address wrong.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I
    Fucking never trust a local source.

All anyone has to do is sing to the sherriff, police or prosecutor and it all blows up. I am not a trusting guy of anyone handing me a damn thing.
    One bad fish = shit experience. I avoid local guys at any cost (I know many, they rip off noobs like no tomorrow) getting it directly from UGL is something I prefer without involving 3rd parties, if there is a snitch in them, well their problem...

Dgs59 is offline Member
    OP which country?

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Was remailing worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Was remailing worth it?
    It depends who you work for. I worked as a rep, and a remailer. If your working for a popular source your going to be busy. It was ok while it lasted, not really sure if i would do it again. Maybe for the right source.

Nitmare67 is offline Junior Member
    Theres a couple very well known internet sellers. Do a little research and you will find them.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Just putting this out here for noobs...

Google search: steroid source reviews.

Merry Christmas
    Chark likes this.

Thread Information