Dadof3 is offline New Member

Question Please help...what to take

I'm 36, 6ft 1in weigh now around 155lbs. I am active and in relatively good shape. I have always had a extremely high metabolism and been hard to gain and keep weight. I have been working out for about a year now, the last 3 months I have lost all motivation and almost quite going. I was a solid member the first 6months gained about 5-6lbs but topped out around 161lbs, I got tired of seeing all these cut guys in the gym so I decided to try my first cycle, I took test cyp 200mg 2x a week, for 6weeks and topped out around 165lbs. I did not see the dramatic change that I thought I would, my diet may not have been spot on but was getting as much calorie and protein as possible. I was getting between 5000-6000 calories and 200-250g protein daily, about half food and half shakes.
    So the reason for the post is I would like to find out what is the best supp to take and for how long. My thought is I need a 8-12 cycle of something as I think this will be a process and not blow up over night. I'm more concerned with gaining weight and muscle mass Not sculpting. Any advise would be more than appreciated as I have lost all confidence and not sure there is anything that will help.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest going and getting a full blood workup. Do you know your body fat? Did you PCT? Have you read the thread My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by David LoPan; 10-05-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please detail your 6000cals per day diet.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr. Small is offline Member
    This is the same thread as the 'Horse Dick' one............

Blog Entries
    hes looking for someone to tell him something he wants to hear and not the truth unfortunately...as you found out through your first "cycle" OP it will take many cycles to get you to where you want to be...until you learn how to gain weight through diet alone no amount of steroids is going to help you (aas is not magic by the way)...at this point in your journey taking steroids blindly will only cause a temporary weight gain that will disappear soon after you finish your course and you will wind up again disappointed...take some time to do some research and learn how to do it right... like was said before had you done some research you would have known 6 weeks of a long ester test is too short to see much of anything as it was just kicking in so to speak when you stopped... did you even pct when the cycle was over? I'm curious...good luck...

Oh my lord, I am blown away by your post.,it is the most well put together/informative piece of information I have ever read. It puts a whole new prospective on how to run a good, effective cycle. There will be a lot of things I do differently this next time through.
    To answer a few of your questions, my body fat is around 12-13%. I took liver pills throughout, and took clomid for 4 weeks. I see now that I knew very little and did not properly run my cycle.
    I do have a good foundation to start from, I have the means and supplies to run a diet as you suggested in your post, which leaves me with the question what's the best regimen for me moving forward? I have no mentors or gym friends to ask or give advise!?
    Thank you for your time, your insight is greatly appreciated.

Yes i am the same guy, just realized that was a stupid way to start a thread!
    I read the post that BigTahl put above, and yes needless to say I was no where as "ready" to take a cycle as I thought I was. I did do research, but honestly only tried to do what the few people in the gym that would help told me to do. I also realize the cycle was not long enough but could not get more, which then put me in a unwanted PCT.
    back to the above mentioned weight gain I have hyperthyroidism which causes me to have a high constantly running matabolism. The highest calorie diets had me eating up to a pound of pecans and pine nuts, close to a gallon of ice cream daily, dark chocolate, eggs, dried fruit, and occasionally a cup of pure vegetable oil. The problem is it's not exactly the most healthy and often left me feeling heavy or bloated.
    Like I said I am a novelist at best, but reached a place where I do want to put on weight and size but realize I need help with both diet and aas.
    Thanks again for taking time to read my post and hope you understand I have the best of intentions.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadof3 View Post
    Oh my lord, I am blown away by your post.,it is the most well put together/informative piece of information I have ever read. It puts a whole new prospective on how to run a good, effective cycle. There will be a lot of things I do differently this next time through.
    To answer a few of your questions, my body fat is around 12-13%. I took liver pills throughout, and took clomid for 4 weeks. I see now that I knew very little and did not properly run my cycle.
    I do have a good foundation to start from, I have the means and supplies to run a diet as you suggested in your post, which leaves me with the question what's the best regimen for me moving forward? I have no mentors or gym friends to ask or give advise!?
    Thank you for your time, your insight is greatly appreciated.
    Sorry guy but at your ht and wt you have the foundation of a long distance runner not someone who body builds your diet is way off and aas won't help beacuse unless you learn how to eat you won't keep anything you gain if you gain anything at all.We are here to help you not bust on you so don't take it the wrong way.

Thread Information