BigB04 is offline New Member

Dbol To Kick off Test E Cycle

Hey guys, from reading around Ive gathered that 40mg of Dbol is a good place to start for a first time user. Ive also read that it has a very short half life so you want to take it right before you hit the gym? But then I read someone say they take 20mg in the morning and then 20mg before a workout? What does everyone here do? Take it all at once before a workout or split it up throughout the day? Im thinking 4 weeks to get a Test Enan Cycle kicked off. Im also assuming Dbol is an ED thing?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I take my orals once a day, usually a couple hours before the gym for a mental edge. Dosing is personal preference. I've done it every way and fine no discernable difference in once a day vs 2 or 3x a day.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do it two different ways. 20mg prework, workout days only. Or 20 in the morning, 20 in the evening, ed. I can't take more than 20 at one time, my stomach can't handle it

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I do it two different ways. 20mg prework, workout days only. Or 20 in the morning, 20 in the evening, ed. I can't take more than 20 at one time, my stomach can't handle it
    I guess this is why I saw someone else also say they split it up throughout the day?

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I take my orals once a day, usually a couple hours before the gym for a mental edge. Dosing is personal preference. I've done it every way and fine no discernable difference in once a day vs 2 or 3x a day.
    Thanks for the feedback man! Is it true the half life on it is only a few hrs? That would mean its really only helping my gains if my workout is if the workout is within that time?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people split the doses to keep it in there system longer

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB04 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback man! Is it true the half life on it is only a few hrs? That would mean its really only helping my gains if my workout is if the workout is within that time?
    1/2 life does not mean that it is totally out of your system in that amount of time. 1/2 life means that half of the dose has decayed. Then another 1/2 of that, etc. half life is a generic measurement and there are many factors that effect that process.

Thread Information