• 1 Post By Airn33
  • 2 Post By Airn33
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Airn33
  • 1 Post By Airn33

Thread: 1st Cycle Advice

Airn33 is offline New Member

1st Cycle Advice

Hello all, I have been prepping and reading, to get ready for my first cycle. Before I start, I wanted to see if I am missing anything or get any last minute advice. Here is all my stats and what I will be using.

Stats: 6'2" 175 lbs 8-9% BF
    Food: I have been tracking macros for over a year now. Currently doing a slow cut since April, But will switch to a caloric surplus during cycle.

Cycle: Will consist of 250 Test E, twice a week IM/ .25iu of hcg SubQ on injection days/ Arimidex .5mg EOD.
    I will be Doing a 10 week cycle for my first cycle. I have Clomid and Nolva for my PCT.

I have done my bloods already, I will run bloods again 6 weeks into my cycle. And bloods after I finish my PCT.
    I will continue my fish oil supps and start NAC while on cycle.
    Any advice, am I missing anything? Any thoughts from seasoned guys would be great and I would be thankful.
    Thank you.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro at 6'2 you should weigh over 200lbs not trying to be rude but at your weight you would look like a long distance runner.You need to learn how to eat to build a foundation you don't need aas you need food.
    Obs likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long have you been working out? I would recommend getting on the diet section here, there are some really knowledgeable guys on here that can guide you on your diet. Also, you may wanna post your routine in the workout and training section. I agree with songdog, you should be heavier at 6'2, if your diet and workout routine is in check
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If you are really testing out at that bf %, hit a bulk diet hard and train HIT like a mofo. Join Marcus300's dungeon and ask questions there. Those men can turn you into a beast. You are not ready to cycle yet but they. Can prep you in the next year or so.
    Airn33 likes this.

Obs
    Btw your hcg is way off and your arimidex at .50 will crash your estrogen and give you many symptoms of low T. You need 500 iu of hcg per week and about .25 mg of arimidex. Once again not being a dick, laying out facts and extending the hand of friendship into this brotherhood. This is not like regular social media, we look out for one another and spread the love so that we can all do our best. Reach for the stars brother.
    TRA likes this.

Obs
    Step on it to bro, you are getting up there in age. We all want to see you exceed your natural potential and have an accomplished life. Hope I lit a fire under your feet.

[QUOTE=Obspowerstroke;7328481]Step on it to bro, you are getting up there in age. We all want to see you exceed your natural potential and have an accomplished life. Hope I lit a fire under your feet.[/QUOTE

Thank you!! You aren't going to hurt my feelings....I'm looking for brutal honesty. I want to do things right, and get things done properly. So much appreciated men!
    I'll check out the diet section and see about packing on some more lean mass prior to cycling. Anything else??
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    [QUOTE=Airn33;7328490]
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Step on it to bro, you are getting up there in age. We all want to see you exceed your natural potential and have an accomplished life. Hope I lit a fire under your feet.[/QUOTE

Thank you!! You aren't going to hurt my feelings....I'm looking for brutal honesty. I want to do things right, and get things done properly. So much appreciated men!
    I'll check out the diet section and see about packing on some more lean mass prior to cycling. Anything else??
    Other than studying up, I just hope you know you are in the best company amigo. This site is nearly twenty years of the torch being passed from the guys who knew this lifestyle from experience. Damn glad to have you on board. We had guys on here in 2000 that had been in this life for 40 years. Their contributions were not forgotten. They were the basis of an evolution that grows every day. Thanks for having a level head, may you go far brother.

Thanks for the advice and support brotha. I'm eager to learn and kick ass!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    How long have you been working out? I would recommend getting on the diet section here, there are some really knowledgeable guys on here that can guide you on your diet. Also, you may wanna post your routine in the workout and training section. I agree with songdog, you should be heavier at 6'2, if your diet and workout routine is in check
    Been working out since 10 years of age, but my training has always been cardiovascular and strength, as I played lots of sports and still play rec basketball. I'm also a fireman, so the cardio benefits me greatly for work. I've only been doing body building style workouts for about a year now. And that's my work out back ground. Cardio, HIT, pyramiding, and rep ranges in the 3 to 6.....that was what I have routinely done my whole life. Past year, more volume, way less cardio, structured progressive overloading in the 6 to 12 rep range.

Been working out since 10 years of age, but my training has always been cardiovascular and strength, as I played lots of sports and still play rec basketball. I'm also a fireman, so the cardio benefits me greatly for work. I've only been doing body building style workouts for about a year now. And that's my work out back ground. Cardio, HIT, pyramiding, and rep ranges in the 3 to 6.....that was what I have routinely done my whole life. Past year, more volume, way less cardio, structured progressive overloading in the 6 to 12 rep range.
    guitarzan and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Airn33 View Post
    You firemen and emt's don't get enough credit. You will see bad things brother, go with God. It takes one hell of a man to do what you do. Fire is the easy part, taking an infant out of a wreck is the part most can't deal with. You are super cops. God bless you brother.
    guitarzan and Airn33 like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you have a good athletic base to build on

Sounds like you have a good athletic base to build on
    I'd like to think so. In Jan of this year, I was at my heaviest..at 192. Lifting heavy in the big 5, and doing supplemented hypertrophy work. Eating 3200 kcal a day....but I gained a lot of fat. Probably 17 to 20% bf.
    I should have adjusted my macros better...and kept it more of a lean gain and not as dirty.
    guitarzan likes this.

Thank you Obs, I do enjoy my career. And yes there are some things that tug at my heart, mostly kids.....but probably because I have kids of my own and I can empathize with what the parents are going thru!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information