Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: In desperate need of help...gyno!

lilleo239 is offline New Member

In desperate need of help...gyno!

I started a cycle 4 months ago which was supposed to be 150mg test-e/400mg deca pw. I started getting high e2 symptoms around week 2. I wasnt taking any ai at the time bcus i figured i didn't need it since i was only running a trt dose of test. I got blood work done around week 5 or 6 and my test levels were over 1500 and estro was at 18. I started taking adex a week before my bloodwork bcus i had a feeling my estro was high (bloat, moon face, sugar craving, acne).

At the time I didnt know nandrolone give false test readings on blood tests so after seeing those high test levels i assumed that my deca was fake And that it was test. I dropped the deca and got npp from a different source. I started running 100mg npp eod with 150mg test e pw. Ever since week 3 of test/deca till now ive had very sore nips and a lump behind one of them.

I started nolva at 40mg for 2 weeks then 20 for one more week to try to fight the gyno off but it didnt work. My plan was to run the deca blast for 16 weeks but since i dropped the deca by week 8, im ran the npp for 8 more weeks. I haven't didnt take any while i was on
    npp cus i figured i wouldn't need it with my test dose being so small and e2 at 18. I took one last test before dropping the npp and my e2 was at 20.

4 week ago I started a cruise on 100test/100tren and I'm still having very bad nipple pains when touched and a lump on the left one. They hurt very bad especially when I lay down in bed. I did another blood test last week but this time i bought the Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS and Prolactin. Got my results in today and test levels were at 950 and e2 was at 109 but that must be from the tren giving false e2 readings. Ive been askin around other forums but nobody will help me and ive been dealing with this for 4 months now. I dont understand how i got gyno if my e2 has been 18-20 for so long now. Should I just get on Letro?

Also My nipples seem to change size at different times of the day. Usually after a shower or after a workout they shrink and the gyno is non existent. They loook perfectly normal but then they puff back up 30 minuts later. Ever since i got on that deca i still have alot of acne on my back from it that never went away Even tho i dropped it. I have no clue what is going on.

Here's a some pics of when the gyno is flared and when its not. You can see the one in the gym my nips look perfectly normal. https://imgur.com/a/7BKqw
    Last edited by lilleo239; 09-26-2017 at 01:31 AM.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion you got to much shit going on at once...pick a compound stick with it till you done...you haven't got a clues which direction your problems are coming from because you are all over the place with your gear and you never started with an A1...somebody will chime in shortly with some better info...all I can say is start A1 at beginning of cycle...I've never had gyno nor symptoms so I don't know what will work best for you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like your deca was test because it seems odd to have test readings over 1500ng/dl on just 150mgs of test. I'm not saying its impossible because every body is different. But no matter the case, always have an AI and nolva on hand for these issues. If e2 starts to rise, this can lead to the 19nor to start causing prolactin gyno issues, which can be more difficult to reverse. Usually when you keep your estrogen in check, prolactin stays at bey. Not always the case either, so having caber or prami on hand is a good idea as well. Hcg , if you're using (And I hope you are), can aromatise as test will. So even though low test might be used, adding the hcg might be just enough that you'll need the full use of an AI on cycle. Good luck and lesson learned. That's the silver lining in this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Sounds like your deca was test because it seems odd to have test readings over 1500ng/dl on just 150mgs of test.
    deca can show up on test as testosterone .
    just as...
    tren causes false estrogen readings
    lilleo239 likes this.

Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 09-26-2017 at 07:51 PM.

OP....

ralox or nolva can cure gyno.
    don't use letro.

if I were you I would run ralox at 60mg /day for as many months as it takes.
    TRA and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    deca can show up on test as testosterone .
    just as...
    tren causes false estrogen readings
    This is correct...nandrolone gives false test readings on the Roache ECLIA method. Gotta take the LC-MS to get an accurate reading.

OP....

ralox or nolva can cure gyno.
    don't use letro.

if I were you I would run ralox at 60mg /day for as many months as it takes.
    Thanks i tryed nolva for about 3 weeks with no luck so i dropped it. I ordered sum raloxifene today and im gonna run that dosage u mentioned.
    Last edited by lilleo239; 09-26-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilleo239 View Post
    Thanks i tryed nolva for about 3 weeks with no luck so i dropped it. I ordered sum raloxifene today and im gonna run that dosage u mentioned.
    Think 3-4 months not 3 weeks.

Think 3-4 months not 3 weeks.
    Yea i was told this too. Thanks.

Thread Information