Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: 9 days into anavar and low blood pressure?

AYAY20 is offline New Member

9 days into anavar and low blood pressure?

Hello guys,

5'9
    190 lbs
    7 years of training

i've been on var only cycle 40mg ed for 9 days now and I have a question.
    for the past 3 days I checked my blood pressure and the systolic is around 125-140 but the diastolic is hovering around 55. It even dropped to 51 once. Should I be concerned about this?

I'm feeling since the start lethargy and it's very hard to get up from bed for me. My source is good and respected by many others. I also have a friend who's gotten good results on it so far (hes 6 weeks in). I'm not sure what to make out of it. I drink a lot of water, 1 to 1,5 gallon a day and pee a lot as well.

Im stupid for not having checked blood pressure before cycle, so I'm not sure if the low diastolic is due to the var or if it was like this already. I do know one year ago my doc said BP was ok, so I think it shudve been around 120/80 back then.

So far ive gotten a bit pumps from it, but no strength gains yet. i also feel a bit leaner. What do u guys think? Should I continue cycle and go to doc for a checkup? Or should I just jump on PCT (or not). I have tamoxifen ready..

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't worry, keep an eye on it. If your really concerned go and see a doctor, with regards to strength gains they will be in full swing at around 3ish weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Wouldn't worry, keep an eye on it. If your really concerned go and see a doctor, with regards to strength gains they will be in full swing at around 3ish weeks.
    Thanks for the answer. If I go see a doc, what should I ask him? Just say I feel a bit dizzy and check out my BP ? Should I be honest about my var intake? He'll definitely tell me to cut the var, like all docs would.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Thanks for the answer. If I go see a doc, what should I ask him? Just say I feel a bit dizzy and check out my BP ? Should I be honest about my var intake? He'll definitely tell me to cut the var, like all docs would.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Scratching head here

Hope you're a chick on a all Var cycle
    hollowedzeus likes this.

how have you been measuring your BP?

I find it hard to believe that your systolic went up but your diastolic went down

I find it hard to believe that your systolic went up but your diastolic went down

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

I measured twice at doc's office and twice at home. I have a professional device, recommended by doctors. It could've been that diastolic was already lower than normal since I dont know the values before cycle.

Thread Information