LilBac is offline New Member

Smile Question on liquid clen

I recently bought liquid clen (200mcg x 30ml) and it hasnt come yet but i am aware that it does not come with a oral syringe or dropper. i went ahead and bought this , do you think this would be good enough to use(attached)? and what dosages should i be at for my first time using? thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question on liquid clen-20001605.jpg  

LilBac is offline New Member
    bump.. can someone reply pls

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Research clen is horrendous seek out pharm grade which is far easily dosed and you actually know how much your taking. To give advice on clen we would need more details regarding yourself and history etc.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBac View Post
    I recently bought liquid clen (200mcg x 30ml) and it hasnt come yet but i am aware that it does not come with a oral syringe or dropper. i went ahead and bought this , do you think this would be good enough to use(attached)? and what dosages should i be at for my first time using? thanks.
    Yes,, the oral syringe you purchased will work for your needs.

I would start with 20mcg on the first day and increase your dose by 20mcg each day until you can't handle the shakes, cramps, sweating, etc. LOL Clen is just a tough way to lose fat. It also has a tendency to waste away muscles. It does work on cutting fat.

Thread Information