Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By fit_deskjocky
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Safe first test e cycle.

Player1993 is offline New Member

Safe first test e cycle.

After hours and hours of reading and learning I came to the conclusion that a test e only cycle could be a good beginner cycle for me but it's always a good idea to hear the experience from who is more experienced than you. Do you think that a test e only cycle could be relatively safe if all the precautions (blood tests before, during and after cycle; blood pressure misured ED; only healthy food and no junk food at all; HCG , Arimidex and Finasteride when on cycle; nolva and clomid for pct) are taken?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Probably the most health friendly cycle you will ever run dude.

Bringing in other compounds and 'stacks' will do a bit more damage than the basic test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Probably the most health friendly cycle you will ever run dude.

Bringing in other compounds and 'stacks' will do a bit more damage than the basic test cycle.
    Thanks for your answer but what I need to know from you guys is that can someone end up with life threatening side effects if a test only cycle is ran at 500 mg weekly plus all the precautions possible stated above.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Player1993 View Post
    Thanks for your answer but what I need to know from you guys is that can someone end up with life threatening side effects if a test only cycle is ran at 500 mg weekly plus all the precautions possible stated above.
    Chances of anything like that happening are probably zero really.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    You are 24 though, so still within the window of hormonal development. If you start too early you may end up with irreversible damage due to the side effects. None are typically life threatening, however can reduce the quality of your life if done before everything is fully matured.
    TRA likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    You 'could' have a undiscovered health issue that is exacerbated by supraphysiological levels of testosterone . 99% of people will breeze through it. But theres always the 1% and you dont know of you are that 1% until you know.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Nothing is written in stone when you shut your system down wat will happen.There are no guarantee's in aas.
    TRA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Chances of anything like that happening are probably zero really.
    Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    You are 24 though, so still within the window of hormonal development. If you start too early you may end up with irreversible damage due to the side effects. None are typically life threatening, however can reduce the quality of your life if done before everything is fully matured.
    I'm fully aware that I might end up being on trt for life after the cycle but this is what is need to do if I want to achieve my goals. I'd just like to hear from you if someone could suddenly die from a test e only cycle, even if cholesterol levels are good during the cycle and BP is under control with Anastrozole and only clean good food?
    Last edited by Player1993; 09-29-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    You 'could' have a undiscovered health issue that is exacerbated by supraphysiological levels of testosterone. 99% of people will breeze through it. But theres always the 1% and you dont know of you are that 1% until you know.
    Yeah this is why the other day I went to the hospital complaining a sharp pain in my heart (fake) and they did the ECG and the echocardiogram and they said my heart is really healthy. I also told them my brother (inesistent) was born with a heart defect and they said they didn't find anything wrong with my heart that I could have born with. Do you think this is enough to put my soul in peace that nothing bad is gonna happen or there is something else that could be an undiscovered health issue?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Nothing is written in stone when you shut your system down wat will happen.There are no guarantee's in aas.
    Are we talking about problems related with trt or worse thing like heart attacks?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I'm fully aware that I might end up being on trt for life after the cycle but this is what is need to do if I want to achieve my goals. I'd just like to hear from you if someone could suddenly die from a test e only cycle, even if cholesterol levels are good during the cycle and BP is under control with Anastrozole and only clean good food?
    To answer your question, no you won't drop dead from a Test-E cycle, however there are studies that show that continued steroid use can weaken the valves and ventricles to the heart, which can cause a heart problem. You seem willing to begin TRT though. But you need to understand that this is a decision for life, once you begin you can't stop. This will be atleast one shot in the ass per week for life. I can imagine it's a real pain in the ass to be shooting at 60. It's fine now but you will have to travel with needles, plan your HCG and AI medication. Also the effects of low T that you are going to have to deal with over time before convincing a doc to put you on TRT could take a while. It's not something to take likely.

What goals do you have that you feel you need to use steroids and if so why the worry about it being completely safe? The safe thing is to not do it at all.

Also, quit raising my insurance premiums while you satisfy your curiosity scheduling EKG readings. Who's paying for that shit?
    Last edited by fit_deskjocky; 10-02-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    The Deadlifting Dog and TRA like this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with the questioning of your goals, what are they? I'm 56, have been on TRT for only 9 years and it's a total pain. I went from twice weekly self-administered injections to pellets, now transitioning to Nebido. Even in a perfect world test levels fluctuate and get low prior to pellets and slightly after, estrogen deviates at times, blood count goes up...requires a lot of maintenance with labs and test administration. Not to mention always having to have access to the needles/syringes, rx for test/adex, etc. Then there is the issue of finding a doc that will treat you right on TRT, which is a huge challenge in many cases. I would love to not be on TRT but it isn't an option for me. I would think long and hard about the risk to benefit ratio at your age. The benefits from AAS aren't even permanent unless you permanently maintain them - keep diet on point and lift consistently. So again, I would really evaluate my goals if I were you.

tommybahama is offline Junior Member
    Yes I believe you can safely run a cycle if you're carefully planning everything out. You should be fine

Thread Information